1.6

"Can you see it? The worst is over!" I sang. "The monsters in my head are scared of love."

I was on my way to the mall to get something to eat before I go to Martin's set at Valkyrie Nightclub. It starts at 8:00pm and it's 6pm right now. I was kind of nervous since I never really met him in person before.

I parked my car and went down. I need to get my mind off of things and I'm gonna do just that by eating. Call me voracious or whatever, I don't care. I learned how to get in shape even if I eat a lot. There's also this thing called exercising which I do but not really.

As you may have seen, a lot of DJ's are in shape and have a very good physique. That's because even if you don't lift weights or do exercise often, you still can have a good shape by jumping a lot on stage. One of the perks of being a DJ.

My head had a fight with himself on whether to buy Martin food or just a drink. It was fighting because I'm not really THAT close to Martin so...

I casually strolled through the mall, silently searching for somewhere I wanted to eat. I was very thankful for the people in the mall for giving me respect. Only 2-5 of them went near me and asked for a picture or an autograph.

As I searched, my eyes landed on KFC. That was good but I suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore. I saw Krispy Kreme so I went there and bought two boxes of doughnuts.

I went to Starbucks and bought three drinks. A cotton candy frappe, a caramel frappe and a simple mocha frappe since I don't really know what Martin wanted. The caramel one's for me and the cotton candy one, well I don't really know.

As soon as I was done, I put everything in the passenger seat and drove to the venue. I texted Edward that I was gonna be there just so he'll know. Max also texted me saying that Jeanne was sick and they had to take care of her.

I arrived at the venue and fell in line. I'm a good citizen, aren't I? My ticket was in between my lips. Anyways, when I was the one the guard was gonna check he stopped me and put me to the side.

"No food and drinks allowed." He said and grabbed my ticket. "Even if you have a ticket."

"Well, if you're not satisfied that I have a ticket, then you should totally check this thing around my neck." I said.

He looked at me like I'm crazy, but looked at my tag anyway. This is what I use so I can get backstage everywhere I go. It's like a card that has this blue lace and my name, well my DJ name, so people will know me. If they don't that is. His eyes widened as he read it.

"I'm very sorry. I didn't recognize you." He said and let me in.

"Must be because I'm not wearing any make up. Like at all." I smiled at him.

"Well, ma'am, it's good that you didn't. You look more beautiful." He said.

I thanked him for the compliment and went in. There aren't really many people inside so I went to the bar. I actually know all of the bartenders that work here since I played a lot in this place when I wasn't that famous yet.

"Hey, Marco." I greeted him.

"Camille! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Just wanna go clubbing. Just kidding. I actually want to meet Martin." I told him.

"He's the DJ that will be playing, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"I gotta go but can you please put these in your refrigerator there? Or whatever you call it. I wanna have fun first before I eat them." I thanked him and walked around the venue a bit.

There's a special booth thing that's for the VIP's. I went over to one and got settled. There's also a bar inside so I ordered a cocktail. I don't really drink that much. The bartender was gonna ask for my ID but I guess he realized who I was.

Minutes passed by and a lot of people were in front of the DJ's stage and the VIP booth had a lot of people in it. I was just sitting in a table in front of the window they had in the booth. It was pretty high. Probably as high as the stage of the DJ.

Martin went out and played Animals. Of course. I had fun in there and met some people. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but some of these people probably befriended me because I'm a DJ or they want fame. Some of the people I met sounded sincere though.

I also tried to stay away as dar as possible from sluts. Not really sluts but those hardcore party girls who wear skin tight stuff, mini skirts and all that. I also saw them only dancing to Animals. Wow.

The night went by pretty fast and before I knew it, he was announcing that he's gonna play the last track for the night. I quickly said goodbye to the people I met and went down.

As I was walking, I heard a familiar tune which would be Virus. So that's what he's playing. I walked through the massive amount of people and finally reached the place where Marco was. I told him that I would now get the food I left.

I sighed. I had to go through this frenzy of people again. When I finally got out and successfully went to the backstage, I searched for Martin's room. I got there and opened the door.

A man was sitting on the black leather couch and typing on his MacBook. My eyes widened when he looked up. He must have heard the door open. I said a quick sorry and darted out.

As I was running, I crashed into someone. I was about to fall but the person caught me before I did. I still didn't know who he was since I didn't look at him.

When I did, though. I was shocked. Holy mother of....

~~~~~
cliffhanger! oops! sorry not sorry.

pic above is valkyrie. ☆

this is such a short chapter. does anyone even bother to read my crappy author's notes?

martin is coming back in my country and my aunt allowed me. so did my dad. booyah! no age limits bruh. i'm only 14 btw.

ASIDE FROM MARTIN, WHO ARE THE OTHER DJ'S YOU LIKE? MINE IS MADEON, DIPLO, FIREBEATZ, DVBBS AND KREWELLA! (love u jeanneh) Comment your answers below!

Twitter: @CamilleTalusan
Instagram: @camilletalusan
Kik: @thenamescamz
Snapchat: talusancamz

Vote and comment! ☆