1.14

Camille was dancing to The City by Madeon while cooking breakfast. She was jumping around and smiling, with no care in the world.

She was cooking eggs, ham, bacon and toast. She figured that the two would eat an awful lot of them so she cooked for a long time.

When she was finally done, she placed them neatly on the dining table and went upstairs to wake up Dillon and Martijn, who were sleeping rather comfortably in the bedrooms.

"Dillon," Camille whispered while shaking him a bit. "Dillon. Dillon. Dillon!"

"Mmmmffffgggrr..." Dillon mumbled.

"Dillon, I swear if you don't get up right now I'm gonna shove an oak tree up your a-"

"I'm up! I'm up!"

"Good," She patted his tummy and stood up. "I cooked breakfast."

She trudged down the hall, towards Martijn's room and opened the door. She peeked inside and saw that Martijn was sprawled out on the bed, his arms and legs opened in such a wide position.

"Martijn," She said softly and shook him. He didn't budge, "Martijn, wake up."

"Fmmmr mmfrrr mrrrrnnrrrssh." He mumbled.

"What?" Camille asked him. "Aaah!"

She squealed as she was brought down to the bed and wrapped in such a tight hug. She tried to wiggle out of Martijn's grasp but it wasn't working. She tried again and this time, she was finally free and Martijn was awake.

"Oh. Well, put a t-shirt on and go downstairs because I cooked breakfast." She ordered and went out of the room, pretending that her mouth didn't water at the sight of Martijn's toned stomach.

"What's got you so smiley?" Dillon asked.

"Me? Why?" She asked, acting like she was confused.

You're smile could literally light up the whole fucking country!" Dillon told her.

"Is it bad to be in such a good mood?" She asked him.

"Touche!" Dillon said and started eating once Martijn walked in the dining room.

The three of them ate together while talking and laughing. It was a very happy morning for them. No things to worry about and having no care in the world.

"My flight is at 12." Dillon said seriously.

Camille groaned. "Dillon, you're such buzz kill."

"Well, sorry. I have work too, you know." He laughed.

"Do you want us to drop you off at the airport?" Martijn asked.

"Sure. If that's fine." Dillon said.

"It's fine. It's fine." Camille answered.

As soon as they were done eating, Martha and four other maids took their plates and washed it. Dillon went upstairs to take a bath and get ready and so did Martijn and Camille. It was a one and a half hour drive to the airport so they're getting ready early.

"Ooh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader.
She is always right there when I need her." Camille sang as she took a bath.

She used shampoo and conditioner on her hair, scrubbed her body with her strawberry Suavé body was, washed her face and brushed her teeth.

Sliding the glass door and stepping out, she wrapped a towel around herself. She opened her drawers to get underwear and walked in her closet to get some clothes.