1.16

Her eyes fluttering open, the girl from upstairs sat up slowly, trying not to get a headache. Usually, she didn't wake up this early. She always wakes up very late.

Slipping on her fluffy bunny slippers -- courtesy of her best friend Maxine -- she stood up and went inside the bathroom. Frizzy hair, dark bags under her eyes, pale cheeks, and dry lips was what she saw in the mirror.

The brunette sighed before washing her face and brushing her teeth, then wiping her face with a fluffy blue towel which she bought because, mainly, it is soft and absorbs water very easily. She hung up the towel before exiting the bathroom and changing into more comfortable clothes -- shorts and a pink tank top.

The house was empty. No people -- well, except for her maids and guards, but other than that, no. She looked around in the living room first, hoping to find Martijn there but he wasn't. She tried the theatre room, no.

"Maybe he's sleeping, dumbass." She told herself, plopping down on the couch.

She felt sleep take her again so she closed her eyes for a moment. With all these touring, she can hardly get any sleep. Of course, most of the time was spent in clubs and if not, in the studio.

She heard a pair of feet walking around so she sat up slowly, looking around to see where the sound was coming from. Camille stood up and walked towards the kitchen hoping to find someone there.

"Martin?" She asked.

The Dutch DJ turned around and smiled at her. "Oh, you're awake. Good morning!"

Sitting down on the kitchen island she spoke, "I thought you were still asleep and are you cooking breakfast?"

"Yeah," He answered. "I was about to bring you breakfast in bed but you're awake now so..."

"Do you want me to go to bed, so it can go as planned?" She asked slowly.

"No," Martijn chuckled. "It's okay. We can just eat here together."

Together. Camille repeated in her mind. Together sounds good.

"Here you go, ma'am." Martijn told her jokingly, carefully putting the pancakes on the plates.

"Why thank you, kind sir." Camille said, faking a British accent.

"You suck." Martijn laughed.

"I know," She pouted. "You didn't have to tell me."

"Aww... Don't be sad." Martijn comforted her jokingly.

"Okay, okay." She said, laughing. "Let's eat. I wanna taste your cooking."

"Trust me, Ms. Santiago. It is very delicious." He winked.

"Liar. You only know how to cook pancakes." She teased.

"Just taste it. No talking." Martijn said, his eyebrows knitting together as if he's mad.

"You can't e-"

"Eat." He said sternly.

"But y-"

"Eat." He scolded then shoved a pancake in her mouth.

"Bsh esh akshly rir ked." Camille said with a mouth filled with pieces of pancakes.

"Ah, ah, ah. Don't talk when your mouth is full." Martijn scolded again.

She gulped down her food before speaking. "So this Filipino TV Show just emailed me and they asked if we wanted to guest there. Do you want to go?"