1.12

"Hey, Dills. Put this on." Camille threw him the clothes that she and I bought the other day. He's going to be Nicole's date for tonight.

"Why?" He whined.

"You're coming with us. Now take a shower and get dressed. We leave in an hour." Camille told him and turned to face me. "You too as well, Garrix."

"You know, I still can't get over the fact that you can't say my last name." I told her while laughing.

"Whatever. Now go and take a shower. We're gonna be late." She said, ushering us into the bathrooms.

"Okay, Mom." I laughed.

I took a shower for 10 minutes and wrapped a towel on my lower half, walking towards the guest bedroom that I slept in while we're staying here. She was kind enough to let Dillon and I stay her, let alone give us both rooms and feed us.

It might be too fast but I really think I'm falling for this girl. Hard. A month ago, I didn't even knew that she knew me, if that makes sense. I just can't believe it.

The past few days, I came to a conclusion that I do like her. Most of the time, I was wondering if she likes me back, and with all of the clues her friends and Dillon were leaving, I know she does. I just don't really want to rush her yet.

Shaking my head, I let the little droplets of water fly around the room. I wore my briefs and boxers for the time being, since I wasn't really in a hurry. Plus, I had to ask Cam something.

I walked towards her room and knocked. No one was answering. I tried again but no one was still answering. Opening the door, I peeked my head in and called out to her. "Cam?"

"What?" I heard her voice call out from what I think is her bathroom.

"I was just going to ask if you have a hair dryer." I told her, going in her room.

"Oh. Uhmm... I think it's in the drawer beside my bed." She said.

"Okay." I walked towards the drawer and opened the first one. My eyes went wide at what I saw. Okay. That's definitely not the place where the hair dryer is. As soon as I found it, I ran out of her room and towards mine.

The hair dryer made a buzzing noise as I turned it on and started blow drying my hair. When I was sure that it wasn't wet anymore, I unplugged it and placed it on top of the desk, in front of the mirror.

While putting on my clothes, I remembered that I didn't ask Camille whose wedding it is. Not that I care but I just thought, "What if it's a family member?"

When I wore the suit that we bought, it looked pretty damn good on me. As for my hair, I brushed it letting the usual frizziness of it stay like that. I checked my self one last time in the mirror and went down.

I didn't see Dillon and Camille there so I figured I would just watch some TV. I turned it on and watched some shows on Fox. After about 10 minutes, Dillon got down and I laughed at him.

"Shut the fuck up, Martin. I know it looks bad." Dillon said, angrily sitting down beside me. "Now where's Camille? Let's get this over with."

"I think she's still upstai-" I started.

"I'm here, I'm here. Sorry I took so long." I heard her say from the stairs.

I looked up and my jaw dropped. She was gorgeous. She wore a turquoise dress that was strapless and it ended just above her waist. After that, it flows out just until it reaches her knees. She also wore silver sparkly wedges which made her taller than she is.

The one thing that really caught my attention though, was her face. She didn't cake her face with makeup. She only had lipgloss, mascara and eyeliner. As always she wanted to be simple. Her hair was curled at the end also, which made little ringlets.

"So, are we ready to go?" She asked.

"Ye-Uh... Y-Yeah. Su-sure." I stuttered.

"Okay then. Nicole said she's just parking her car in the garage." She told us.

We followed her to the garage and stared in awe. She had so many cars. It was insane! I can't help but conpliment them. "Beautiful!"

"We're taking the black Genesis. Come on, go in." She waved her hand and picked out the key for the car, unlocking it.

"Wait. Who's driving?" I asked her. She looked at me like I'm crazy and got inside the driver's seat.

I didn't question her and just went inside the car. But I remembered something. "You're driving in heels?"

"Just shut it, Garrix. I know how to drive." She turned to me and winked which, if you didn't know, made my insides go crazy. Wait. I thought that was just a girly thing? Am I going gay? Oh my fu...

She started the car and sped down the road. She will probably get us killed because of a crash. If not then probably because of our hearts stopping because she's driving too fast. Either way, I didn't like it.

She typed in something on the screen in her car and when the roads appeared. I knew that this was a map. Dillon poked his head out in the middle of our seats. "You don't know where you're going?!"

"Ugh. Of course, I do. I'm just not very familiar with the roads in that place." She answered.

"Where are we going, anyways?" I asked her.

"Well, as I've said before, a wedding." She answered obviously.

"No. I'm asking what road or whatever are we going? Or place? And whose wedding is this, by the way?" I asked again.

"The church is called Our Lady of Manaoag (pronounced as ma-na-wag). And it's a friend from High School. Her name is Annie." She answered.

Once he got the answer he wanted, he leaned back jn his seat and watched the road speed by.

~~~~~
did you see martijn's post on ig when he was in manila? i was there omg

who loves teen wolf? bc i'm gonna make a stiles stilinski book.

love y'all

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. AND MF FOLLOW ME.