1.29

"Perhaps okay will be our always?"

   "Morning, sleepy head." Martijn greeted Cam.

   "What time is it and why are you all dressed up?" She questioned.

   "My flight is today, remember?" He explained.

   "Oh, yeah. I'm sorry. I overslept." She apologized.

   "It's okay. You might want to take a shower if you're going to take me to the airport." He told her. She was about to go upstairs before he stopped her. "Oh, and I cooked breakfast."

   "Alright." She smiled and climbed up the stairs.

   Camilla didn't know whether to be sad that he's leaving or happy that he's going on tour again. Though, she knew the sad part would weigh out the happy part. Oh, who is she kidding? Of course it will! The person who makes her happy is leaving!

   As she stepped out of the shower and into the closet, she decided to pick out stylish but comfy clothes. She didn't wanna look bad in front of him. After changing into sweatpants, running shoes, and a plain white shirt, she descended down the stairs.

   Martijn looked up from his place in front of the TV when he heard her footsteps. "Hey. Come eat with me."

   She looked at him, nodding. "Of course. I'll just go get the food from the kitchen and we can eat there."

   After disappearing in the kitchen, Martijn was saddened by the fact that she was apathetic. Did he do something wrong?

   Eggs, bacon, and toast. These are the food that Martijn cooked. Realizing that there wasn't any beverages, she made coffee for both of them. Then out she went, with the food and coffee in a tray. Martijn met her halfway and took the tray out of her hands, her smiling but it not stretching out even in the slightest bit.

   "Are you alright?" He asked once she sat down.

   "Of course, I am. Why would you ask that?" She questioned.

   "Nothing. You're just so... Emotionless. I was-" He stopped and trapped her hands in his. "Did I do something wrong?"

   "No!" She exclaimed. "No. Of course not. Why would you think that?"

   "Well, it is showing on your face." He said, matter-of-factly.

   "Okay." She sighed. "I'll be honest with you."

   She sat down, Martijn holding her hand. "What is it?"

   "I just... You're leaving." She looked down.

   "Don't look down." He whispered. "Look at me."

   "I just don't want you to leave."

   If there was anything wider than the universe or brighter than the sun, it was Martijn's smile. His cheeks had been painted with red because of the blood rushing to it. His heart was racing, breathing becoming uneven, his body sweating.

   "We'll be okay, okay?" He told her, honestly.

   "Okay." She chuckled silently, remembering tfios.

   "Perhaps okay will be our always?" He asked her cheekily.

   "You're so corny." She pushed him lightly.

   "Hey." He held her chin up, facing her. "It's okay. It's all gonna be okay."

   "Ye-"

   They were both like a deer caught in the headlights when their lips connected. Martijn's soft lips on her pink plump ones. It was pure ecstasy for them, magical even. Tilting her head to the side, Martijn put his hand on her jaw and kissed her deeper. Out of breath, they both pulled away connecting their foreheads and catching their breaths.

   "I can't leave without my goodbye kiss." Martijn chuckles.

   "Of course." She smiles at him.

》《

   "You've got everything in there, right?" Camille asks the Dutch boy.

   "Yes." He laughs. "Stop worrying."

   "I'm just asking." She rolls her eyes. "Because if you leave something, I'm not flying all the way to where you are or sending it."

   "So you're keeping it?" He asks.

   "Finders, keepers." She winks at him.

   "Alright, alright. I have to go." He hugs her and kisses her forehead.

   "I'm gonna miss you." She says, her voice muffled by pressing into his chest.

   "I'm gonna miss you too." He tells her.

   "Bye." She gives him a peck on the lips.

   "Bye." He walks away.

   She watches him walk away before walking towards the parking lot and getting in her car. She sighs before starting it and putting it in reverse and driving away from the airport. Since it was lunch around the time she drove, she stops by to get some food and drives again on her way home.

~~

GUYS MESSAGE ME ON KIK AND SNAP AND ASK QUESTIONS ON ASK.FM, I WONT IGNORE U BC I WANT TO KNOW ALL OF YOU MORE PLS

ok here's the update. i'm really sorry everyone. :( message me if u have questions.

Kik; camilletalusan
Snap; talusancamz
Ask.fm; camilletalusan