1.4

"So, what happened while I was gone?" I asked them.

"Apart from Nicole here finding a British boyfie, nothing much has really happened." Jeanne said.

"Oh my gosh! You found a British boyfie?!" I squealed.

"No. He's an asshole anyway." Nicole said.

"Whaaaaat?" I yelled, my jaw dropping open.

"He's an ass. End of story." I sighed. He really must be that kind of boyfriend. But I won't judge.

"Okaaaay. What else?"

"Well... Nothing much really." Max said.

"Okay. So your lives are basically boring without me?" I asked again.

"Cam, why do you have so many questions?" Jeanne asked. "Just keep your eyes on the road and drive."

Most of the time was spent in silence. Well, not actually silent because we were vlogging. I might have mentioned this before but half of my time, or when I'm not DJ-ing, I spend my time doing videos and posting them on YouTube.

That was another thing that I loved doing. It was like my second job since, you know, you get paid on YouTube. And I forgot to mention that Jeanne, Max, and Nicole also have their own channels.

We stopped for a little while to get some Slurpies, or Slushies in other words, from 7/11. After that, we were off again. I know that it was a pretty long drive and trust me, my ass is getting tired from sitting here too long. But in my defense, it's definitely worth it when you get there.

After driving for another 20 minutes or so, we finally arrived. I drove around the parking lot of the place, trying to find a decent parking space.

"What in the world are you doing, Cam?!" Max yelled. Nakululele na tenga ko bhe.

"Just wait. I'm trying to find a good parking spot." I said.

"Finally!" I cheered when I saw a parking spot near the entrance. I parked the car and got down, my boots scratching against the rock-filled floor.

I called out to the girls, putting my money in my pockets and holding my phone in my hand. Ever since I've had money, I don't really use a wallet. I just don't want them and in all seriousness, I don't even know why. Maybe because it's heavy or I don't know. I'm crazy.

They went down and I went to a cashier booth thingy where you buy tickets. I bought 4 so each one of us has one, of course. I swear, I'm stupid sometimes. Once in a while I just think, "How did I get this far in life?"

Before we enter, there is this metal thing that has guards on each side of it. You know the one that rotates when you walk through and is shaped like a ship's wheel? If you don't then I sound really stupid right now.

We gave the guards our colored bracelets, which are waterproof, they were the ones who put it on our wrist. I waited for the other to get done. So when they were done, we squealed and ran inside.

We quickly unlocked all our phones and took selfies. What? What's a good trip without pictures, right? So yep, we took like a hundred selfies. I'm exagerrating but, you know what I mean.

There is also this really cool fountain. As soon as you enter, you're gonna see it immediately because it's huge. There are also little shops around which has some souvenirs on it that they sell. That paths or walkways are made of reddish brown bricks.

After taking selfies, I quickly put an effect on it using Afterlight and a white border on it so the picture will be full, using Squaready. I uploaded it on Instagram with the caption, "Day out with the clique! "

We walked around a bit, trying to find a map or something that will help us find the rides and other stuff to this place. When walking, we had to stop now and then because some people were asking for pictures. Not just me but also the three because they are quite popular YouTubers in our country.

We finally found the map to this place and we got ahold of the flyer-like maps that they give out. Apparently, they have those in the entrance but we just got excited so we didn't see it. I turned to the girls and smiled.

"Let the adventures begin!" I cheered excitedly. I got a few weird glances from people but who cares?

"Well, that was fun! But my tummy needs food like right now and not to mention, I'm wet." Maxine complained.

"Okay, okay." I said. "Let's go to the food station they have, or whatever they call it."

"Let me just say that I'm so wet right now?" Jeanne groaned frsutratedly.

"We're all wet. Wait, fuck. That sounded so wrong." Nicole cachinnated.

They're right though. We're all very wet. Just because of that one ride. Wait, two. We just rode this thing called Rio Grande Rapids. It's basically where you ride a circular like boat with 5 seats on it. We were only four so we had another person join us.

While you're on it, you travel through some river that they made up and there are really sharp twists and turns so everytime we go through that, we get wet. There's also a time when the boat goes fast and lands so the water just makes a big splash.

Along the way, or while we're walking, a few poeple kept glancing at us. I wondered why and I think Jeanne saw the look on my face so she told me they must know who we are. I laughed after she said that because, clearly, I'm still not used to the attention. I was sort of like very awkward.

We had to stop again because of people who wanted to take some pictures with us. It's okay though because it's very fun. Well, not to Maxine because she's very very hungry but everything's fine.

"Hi! What do you want to order today?" The lady in the counter asked Jeanne. Then she looked down at her computer screen. I pushed Jeanne aside gently.

"We're gonna have two lasagnas, two carbonaras, four large rootbeers, largr french fries, an extra large banana split." I told her.

"Is that-" She stopped speaking when she looked at me. She quickly regained herself and spoke. "I-is that all?"

"Yep. That's all." I told her.

"Okay. That's..." She typed something. "369 and 25 cents."

I grabbed a 500 peso bill in my pocket and gave it to her. She quickly opened the register and gave me the change.

After waiting for 5 minutes, she gave me two brown trays which had our food and drinks in it. That was very fast because normally, it takes like 15-20 minutes. But hey, I'm not complaining.

We found seats and sat down, eating. Maxine ate hungrily, as if here mouth was a vacuum cleaner. I don't even know how she manages to eat a lot and stay slim. I ate my lasagna while we talked. I was really hungry too but I still managed to eat properly.

~~~~~
VERY IMPORTANT! DON'T IGNORE!

hi everyone! this is gonna be my last update for the week because me and martin are gonna be on vacation. jk lol. but i really am going with my family. idk when we're gonna be back and yeah. very sorry if i find a stable internet connection, i'll try to update.

so about the story. are you guys getting bored? i know this is a martin garrix fanfic but i really want to show you how camxlla is. how she lives and all that.

but worry not for martin is coming.

Twitter: @CamilleTalusan
Instagram: @camilletalusan
Kik: @thenamescamz
Snapchat: talusancamz

VOTE FOR A KISS FROM YOUR FAVORITE DJ!