1.17

"Our two guests for today are very well-known in the music industry. They made a lot of songs that topped the charts and are very well played nowadays. Let's welcome Dutch DJ -- Martin Garrix. Together he is joined by our very own Filipino DJ -- Camxlla or Camille Santiago!" Kris announced.

"Hi!" Camille waved.

"Hello." Martijn smiled.

"Hello, Martin and Camille. Welcome to the show." Boy said.

"Thank you, thank you. We're so glad to be here." Camille.

"Yeah. She was very excited to go here." Martin.

"It's good to hear that but before we start, uhm, do you know how to speak Filipino?" Boy Abunda asked both of them.

"Opo. Marunong ako magsalita ng Filipino. Si Martijn hindi, pero tinuturan ko siya ng konting words." Camille answered. (Yes. I know how to speak in Filipino. Martijn doesn't, but I'm teaching him a few words.)

"Ay, bongga!" Kris exclaimed. Trust me, she's always this enthusiastic. (Oh, that's grand!)

"Okay but for the sake of Martin, we will talk in English," Boy said and we nodded. "We want to ask you both a few questions. Is that okay?"

"Yes, it's fine." Martijn nodded.

"So you're both music producers, right?" Boy asked.

"Yes. We are." Camille answered.

"So what kind of music do you make? Is it like Indie, Pop, etcetera." Boy asked again.

"We make, uhm, Electronic Dance Music or EDM to be short." Martijn responded.

"Ay, really? What type of music is that? Maganda ba?" Kris asked. (Oh, really? What type of music is that? Is it good?)

"It depends on the people that listen to it actually. EDM is usually heard at clubs or raves." Camille answered.

"Pwede ba mag-play ng sample? I wanna hear it lang." Kris said. (Can you play a sample? I just wanna hear it.)

The men who are in charged of the music played Martin's track, Virus. They only played the part when the beat drops though so Kris can hear it.

"Ay, yan pala yun. Pang party party." Kris said. (Oh, that's it. For parties.)

"Uhm, Camille, what was it that you said earlier? You called Martin a name." Boy asked Cam.

"Oh. It's Martijn." She answered.

"What is that? Is that like a nickname for him or what?" He asked again.

"It's actually my real name." Martin asnwered for Camille.

"Yeah." She added.

"Martijn?" Boy asked.

"Yes." Martin.

"How do you spell that?" Kris asked.

"M-A-R-T-I-J-N." Martin spelled out for her.

"Oh."

"So everybody wants to know this and if it's okay to ask, are you guys dating?"

"No." Cam.

"Yes." Martin.

Camille looked at him like he was crazy. "We're not."

"I'm just kidding," Martin laughed. "We're not dating."

"But you two like each other, right?" Kris asked.

"Yeah. I like her. I mean, she's funny, cool, smart, and she always cares about everyone around her." Martin asnwered, making Camille's heart skip a beat, and his hammering inside his chest.

"And Camille?"

"I don't." She answered flatly. Martin looked at her, hurt evident in his face. "I'm just joking! Of course, I do. What's there to not like? He's just such a great person."

"So that's settled then. Camille, I heard you have an upcoming album."

"Oh. Yes! My album Razed Heart is going to come out soon so make sure to pre-order it on iTunes as well as Beatport."

"Martin?"

"My new track Don't Look Down featuring Usher just got out. Make sure to buy it on iTunes and Beatport."

"So that's Camxlla and Martin Garrix! Thank you so much!"

"Thanks for having us!"

"AND WE'RE DONE!"

Martijn got down from the chair and held out a hand for Camille. She put her hand in his and went down from the chair. Kris and Boy suddenly ran up to them and asked for a selfie. They took a picture then said their goodbyes.

Camille took a look at the picture Kris posted on Instagram. "Just interviewed @martingarrix and @camxllaofficial!"

"So you like me, huh?" Martijn asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up." She shoved him.

He closed the window thingy so the driver can't see or hear them. They were riding in a limo so the windows are heavily tinted. Cam suddenly started to sweat. Why did he close it?

"Hey. Look at me." Martijn lifted her chin up with his hand.

He started caressing her face and her eyes started to close. Martijn closed his eyes and started to lean in. As soon as their lips met, Camille put her hands on Martijn's chest.

This was their first kiss. Well, first real kiss. It's so filled with love and so much emotion. Martijn felt happy that he finally had the courage to kiss her. He was beyond happy.

Camille on the other hand, let's just say she had a lot on his mind. She was touring, Martijn was touring. If they both go in a relationship, it'll be hard for both of them.

Martijn suddenly felt that she wasn't kissing back. He pulled away and asked her, "What's wrong?"

"It's just that... Don't worry. It's stupid." She looked down, fiddling with her thumbs.

"Nothing is ever stupid when you say it." Martijn told her sincerely.

"I don't know if we should go on with this relationship or not. You're touring, I'm gonna be touring. We won't see each other on a daily basis." She said truthfully.

"We can call each other. Even FaceTime each other if that's what you're worried of. Or you can tour with me if you want to." Martijn said softly.

"It's okay. I'm just being paranoid that's all. Sorry." She apologized.

"It's okay. We're gonna make this work, okay?" Martijn said.

Camille can see the looks on his face. He really wants this to work and if he's willing to make it work, she will be too. As she always likes to say, "Love is a two-way trip. If it's only one, you won't get to where you're headed."

Martijn pecked her lips, leaving her to question herself if they are together or something.

~~~~~