1.22

"Do you want to have a baby?"

Camille smiled, looking at all the stuff that was laid out on the coffee table in front of her and Martijn. "She's adorable."

"She is," Martin replied. "She was also very kind enough to give us all these things."

"Do you think she made it herself?" She asked him, eying him curiously.

"I think so," He answered before picking up a letter. "Just look at this scribbly and cute handwriting."

She stared at the letter in his hand. They both hadn't read each of their letters yet. Martijn said he would read it on the plane because it would definitely be something that can take him out of his boring flight home or somewhere else.

Cam, on the other hand, wanted to read hers when she's alone. Probably when Martin leaves or something. She always wanted to do things privately. She even demanded that she should have her own room when she was five years old.

The two of them sat in silence - not an awkward one. This was more like the comfortable type of silence. They were probably waiting for something to break through the silence. As the minutes passed, Cam yawned. She covered her mouth with get hand, looking at Martin as if to apologize for what she did. It was very unlady like and it was just not something a girl would do. In front of the boy she liked, that is.

Wait, She thought. Why am I thinking about my actions? I've never cared about them before.

"You should probably go to sleep now," Martin suggested. "You look exhausted."

"Actually," She pointed out. "When you yawn, it doesn't mean you're sleepy. It means that you lack oxygen. Or I don't know. It's about science and all that shit."

"Okay," He said before standing up. "I'll just go now."

She nodded, not saying other things for she might say something that would embarrass herself in front of him. She watched him leave - walking very slowly like he was really slowing his pace on purpose.

She groaned and called his name for him to return. He stopped turning around to look at her, raising his eyebrows as if to say, "What?"

She cleared her throat before nervously speaking. "Do uh... Do you want to sleep here? I mean, we could sleep-I meant you! You could sleep on the bed. But it's okay; totally fine if you don't want to be-"

"Okay." He said, smiling at her thinking how cute she looked while she was rambling.

"I really don't want to make you feel uncomfo-what?" She stopped once she realized what he had said.

"Okay." He repeated.

"Okay." She breathed. "Okay good."

"I'll just call George to get my stuff." Martin said, closing the hotel room door and pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Hi, George... Yeah... Uhm, could you please bring my stuff here at the hotel?... Yeah... Room uh, wait." He stopped talking and faced Cam. "What's the number of the room?"

"Oh! Uh... 143!" She answered.

"Thank you." He mouthed.

"Room 143," He told George. "Yeah, thanks."

"Welp, I need to take a shower because I smell like sweat from earlier so you can do anything you want." Camille told him.

She retreated to the bathroom and closed the door. Martin sat on the sofa then turned the television on. He heard the shower running so he figured that Cam was probably taking a shower right now. So many thoughts ran inside his head and trust me; you don't wanna know. He probably thought of a lot that he didn't notice the bulge that's growing inside his pants.

"Fuck!" He cursed. "Not now, not now."

A knock on the door interrupted him. "Wait!"

He tried to search for anything that could help hide his little problem but he couldn't see anything of help. There were knocks on the door again and this time, Camille heard it.

"Martin! Is someone at the door?" She asked from the bathroom.

"Yeah. I... Wait. I'm just doing something!" He answered.

"Martin, I'll break down the fucking door if you don't fucking open it." A voice, who he knew was Dillon, shouted from outside the door.

"Wait the fuck up, Dillon!" Martin groaned.

"What are you even doing? I hope it's not something dirty I'll fucki-"

"Shut up. Just... Wait for a sec." Martin said, frustrated.

He grabbed at throw pillow from the sofa and just tried to use it to hide his... Friend. Walking towards the door, he opened it and saw Dillon, Daan, and Anton along with George of course.

"Thank God! What the fuck took you so long?" Dillon asked, walking inside and plopping down on the couch.

"I was doing something." Martin replied.

"Uhuh..." Dillon said suspiciously, looking down at the throw pillow Martin was holding.

Martin rolled his eyes and grabbed the suitcases from George. "Thanks, man."

"Who's at the door?" Cam asked, walking into the room fully clothed. She was drying her hair with a towel, not noticing the guests inside the room.

"Them." Martin muttered, walking past her and putting his suitcase in the bedroom.

"Oh! What's up, guys? What made you come here?" She asked them.

"Are we not allowed to go here?" Daan asked.

"Crazy. Of course you guys are. I was just asking why since it's pretty late." She explained, hanging the towel before going in the kitchen and shouting. "Do you guys want anything?"

"No!" Daan and Anton yelled at the same time.

"No, not really!" Dillon yelled before smirking and shouting again. "What about you, Cam? Do you want to have a baby?"

Camille choked on her own spit. Daan and Anton snickered before adding, "Dutch babies?"

"Seriously, guys. What is up with you all? Did you take drugs or something?" She asked, walking into the living room with a bowl of chips and salsa.

"Why don't you ask Martin?" Dillon said loudly, obviously wanting Martin to hear it.

"Shut up, Dillon!" He yells from the bedroom.

"What's taking you so long, dude?" Daan laughed.

"Shut up!" Martin yelled angrily.

"Guys, stop." Camille scolded. "You act like a bunch of kids."

"What got your panties in a twist?" Dillon asked.

"To be honest," She sighed. "I feel a little sleepy."

"Go to sleep then." Anton said.

"Okay. Help yourselves with anything you want." She stood up and yawned. "Goodnight."

~~~~~
i've got nothing to say. *hides in a corner* sorry for not updating? heh.

ermm so yah VOTE FOR MARTIN'S UHM... NINJA SKILLS? *laughs hysterically*