𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁

HOLDING YOUR HAND!

PLAY :
summer BY : brockhampton
my jinji BY : sunset rollercoaster
my kind of woman BY : mac demarco
you BY : lo fi le vi
pull up BY : nicotine

"aaaand, we're here!" finn said, driving up to the parking spot of the restaurant.

he got out of the car, opening the car door for y/n. she gladly took his hand and they walked into the restaurant.

"reservation for wolfhard, please." finn told the front desk lady. y/n gushed at the fact that he even got to reserve a spot for them at the restaurant.

they followed the lady to the deck of the restaurant. it was outside, full of sun and plants. it was sixty degrees, surprising for a fall weather.

a waiter then got them two waters and a plate of fruit, which finn kept feeding to the birds.

"they might be allergic!" y/n said, looking at the boy who had a blueberry in his hand which was being pecked by a bird.

"they might die of hunger!" finn argued back. he pulled back his hand and drank his water.

"it's so nice out." y/n said, resting her head on both arms perched up on the table. she looked out to the beautiful sunny day.

finn looked at the pretty girl in front of him.

"you look, really pretty by the way." finn said.

"thanks." y/n said with a smile.

finn then grabbed his straw and sucked in water in the straw. he blew the water in the straw out to the plants next to them, causing y/n to laugh.

"finn stop! you're gonna get us kicked out of here!" y/n said, laughing.

y/n wasn't so focused on the idea that he just randomly asked her out on a date, she was too busy having fun.

"i'm not gonna get us kicked out! my aunt is the manager of this place!" he said.

"i get that you wanna water the plants, but the rain can already do that for us, bub." y/n said, putting her hand over his wrist across from the table.

"okay. just for you." he said with a smile.

the waitress came up to their table and asked what they wanted for their lunch at the restaurant.

"i'll have the pasta primavera please." finn said.

"i'll have the southern steak." y/n said, handing both their menus to the waitress.

"coming right up!" their waitress said.

"did you see the notes i copied for you?" finn asked the girl.

"y-yeah thanks for that." y/n said with a smile.

"we have a test on it like, next week." finn told the girl.