𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

MAKEUP, MUTUALS,  AND MOM ADVICE!

PLAY :
i know you know i love you BY : sunset rollercoaster
feels BY : kehlani

y/n woke up the next day. her bed was moving around and she bounced off her bed. she looked up and saw sofia jumping on her bed.

"y/n! y/n! wake up! wake up!" sofia said energetically as she jumped up and down on y/ns bed.

"i'm awake! i'm awake!" y/n said. she got up and rolled off of her bed.

"we're going to buy makeup for homecoming!" sofia said. she wore jeans and a pink sweater. she seemed far more ready than y/n, who had messy hair and her pajamas still on.

"wait, what?" y/n said as she stretched. she didn't even have a date yet. "no ones asked me yet and plus, won't the makeup like, go bad or something?" she asked.

"no! we'll be fine!" sofia said as she stood up on top of her best friend. he outstretched her hands so she could pull y/n up to her feet. y/n grabbed her hands and got up to stand.

"what time is it?" y/n asked.

sofia checked her phone for the time. "12:28" she said.

"i'm gonna get ready now." y/n said, realizing she wanted to go already. she changed into a white ruched shirt and light pink jeans. she ran downstairs hand-in-hand with sofia down the stairs and grabbed two waffles from the kitchen table and ran out the door with her best friend.

"wait! i have to give this to finn." y/n said. sofia nodded her head with a smile. she finally realized that the fight she had was unnecessary and she decided to accept what was going on.

y/n ran to finns door and ran the doorbell. the door opened and y/n saw the one and only finn. he stood there wearing dark blue sweatpants and a white shirt.

"hey. uh, here's a waffle." y/n said with a sweet smile. finn thought she looked so cute.

"thanks, but why?" finn asked.

"because i'm nice." y/n said, causing finns face to look confused.

"fine then. i'll just take the waffle back-" y/n said as she took the waffle from finns hand. finn interrupted her.

"fine! thank you!" finn said as he took a bite of the homemade waffle. "so, where are you two going?" he asked, as half of his waffle was eaten.

"out to buy stuff. you?" y/n asked.

"staying home." finn said. "uh, do you wanna maybe watch a movie at my house tonight?" he asked again, hoping she would say yes.

"i think i'm free. yeah. we can." y/n said with a smile.

"okay. see you then." finn said as his hand met the door.

"see ya!" y/n said as she walked off the porch steps and finn closed the front door of his home.

y/n speed walked to sofias car.

"what was that about?" she asked with a smile, wiggling her eyebrows.

"he asked me to watch a movie at his house tonight." y/n said, as she blushed like a tomato.