𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂

HOMECOMING!

PLAY :
scorpio BY : titanic sinclair
lotus inn BY : why don't we
i don't belong in this club BY : why don't we
sick feeling BY : boy pablo
i want you around BY : snoh allegra
like you do BY : joji

"did i tell you that you looked pretty tonight?" finn asked the girl.

"no. i have short term memory loss." y/n said with a giggle.

"well then, you look very beautiful y/n carter." finn told the girl. she blushed in response. the two just entered the schools gymnasium for homecoming, looking at all of the shiny decorations and teens dancing.

they looked in the corner, seeing many seniors. they looked another way and saw freshman.

"why didn't they just have us juniors here? it's gonna stink having them here." finn whined. "and look! even tall mr. hacker is here." finn motioned to vincent hacker, one of the seniors that the freshman went crazy over. y/n remembered in 7th grade he would always jump when he saw her. what an asshole.

"asshole." y/n said, causing finn to laugh.

"do you uh, wanna dance?" finn asked the girl.

"yeah." y/n said. she took his hand and they walked to the dance floor. a slow song didn't play yet, so they just jammed to the pop music playing from the speakers.

the two danced in their own unique way, not caring about anyone else around them. they could be stared at right now, people thinking they were weird. they didn't care. they had each other.

after multiple dance moves and screaming lyrics, their friends finally found them on the dance floor.

"we've been looking for you guys everywhere!" wyatt said to the two.

"i ran like, a whole marathon around the gym for you guys." sadie was breathing heavily. everyone laughed.

"well, you found us now." y/n said.

the nine friends all danced together on the dance floor, enjoying each other's company. they even started a dance train, which most people joined.

after dancing for nearly an hour, they finally decided to sit down. they were all tired, some sweaty. sofia, being the mom of the group, brought everyone food with a stolen lunch tray.

"one for you, you, you, you" she said as she went and gave everyone's chips and drink.

"sofia you're the best." caleb said to the girl.

"marry me." sadie told her.

they all drank their red punch and were all refreshed. they talked and talked and looked at people on the dance floor. they even played ispy for a while

"look at him." caleb said, laughing softly at a boy who was dancing.

"oh, that's noah schnapp. he's a freshman." sadie said.

"damn. he has moves." jack said. they all laughed and ate once again.

all of a sudden, lotus inn by why don't we played on the speakers.