𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

NO BLUSHING!

PLAY : be my baby BY : the ronettes

sofia and y/n got out of the pink car into y/ns house. y/n looked over at the house next to hers, seeing a shiny black car drop off finn to his house. she looked at caleb, then finn. she waved at finn with a smile and finn returned a wave and a smile to her.

as y/n and sofia entered her house, y/n greeted her parents and ran upstairs with her best friend.

"what else happened today?" sofia asked y/n as she made herself comfortable on y/ns bed.

"nothing much. we just talked." y/n told the girl. it was true. they literally just talked about random stuff. nothing romantic or flirty. just a talk.

"about what?" the girls best friend asked again.

"guitars, football, food-" y/n was about to continue until sofia interrupted the girl.

"that sounds a lot like what finn talks about. what did miss y/n talk about?" sofia asked again.

"uhh" y/n tried to think of something anything that she said to finn that was of her interest. none. "holy shit i never got to say anything. he knows barely anything about me."

"oh my god. great start y/n!" sofia said sarcastically.

"shut up!" y/n threw a pillow at her "wanna see our little baby brainstorm?" y/n held up her pink notebook with sparkles on it.

"sure. mines boring anyway. i did all the thinking." sofia said.

"this is all we came up with." y/n sat next to sofia on her bed, opening up to the first page of her notebook.

"that's it? girl?" sofia told her, obviously bored by the little baby brainstorm.

"yeah! thats it! any you wanna know why? it's because finn and i kept talking and we went so off topic on like everything! i mean yeah, we're friends now and i switched up as a good person to him but something isn't right!" y/n said with frustration. she didn't like finn. thats that.

"do you like hi-" sofia began but was interrupted by y/n.

"no!" y/n yelled. earning a y/n lower your voice! from her mother downstairs.

"sorry mom!" y/n yelled back.

"we don't like each other. we're just friends that used to hate each other." y/n did not have a clue about finn liking her this whole time.

"fine. then let me test you." sofia was going to do this thing that the two girls have done since they were little. they said the boys name ten times. if you said it ten times without blushing, you don't like them. but, if you blushed while the name was said, you have a crush.

"go for it." y/n said with a confident face.

"finn." sofia began. she waited three seconds before she said his name.

"finn"

still no blush from y/n.

"finn"