𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁

TWINNING AND THRIFTING!

PLAY :
treasure BY : bruno mars
i hate everyone but you BY : elita

knock, knock, knock.

y/n heard this for about five minutes. she didn't care to see who it was. she was fast asleep.

knock, knock, knock.

"mom it's only like 5 am." y/n said into her pillow.

knock, knock, knock.

"mom! i said-" y/n looked over at her door. it was open. she looked at her window to see,

finn.

y/n sped all the way to her window to open it.

"what do you want?" y/n asked the boy. "this better be good."

"it's twin day for hoco week." finn said. "do you have a white top and jeans?" he asked.

"yeah. why?" y/n asked.

"because you're gonna be my twin today." finn said. y/n felt her heart flutter.

"are you already ready?" y/n asked.

"yeah, what does it look like?" finn said.

"come in." y/n said, finn went into her room. y/n told him she would get ready, and she did. she changed into a white crop tank and simple jeans.

"cool." finn said looking at her. "here." he said holding out a y/f/c guitar pick.

"what's this?" y/n asked the boy.

"remember when i asked you? that's the guitar pick i used." finn said. "just thought it would be special.

"oh finn! i love it." y/n said, holding the pick to her chest. "why'd you ask me though?" she was curious.

because, i'm in love with you, y/n!

"everyone else is boring." finn said to the girl. y/n blushed and giggled.

"wanna like, walk to school?" y/n asked him.

"someome who isn't boring would say that." finn said. "so yes."

"okay let's go. my parents are at work so we can just go out my window." y/n said.

her and finn then went off of her roof and walked to school. the two texts their friends and told them that they would be walking. they both goofed around to walk to school, arm-in-arm.

"i was this close to asking to change plans yesterday" finn said holding out his two fingers. "i was gonna ask if we could be shrek and fiona instead.

"why didn't you tell me?!" y/n said as she pushed him.

"i didn't wanna do that to you! changing plans last minute!" finn said with a giggle.