𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

NOT HIM!

PLAY : some BY : steve lacy

"ugh! he's so annoying. i already know we have all of our classes together." y/n whined as sofia was driving to the school.

"i don't know. maybe give him a chance after all these years? that's the best you could do." sofia tried to give advice to the girl.

"I'll only do that if me and him sit next to each other." y/n told sofia. she replied back with mouthing the word deal to y/n and she nodded back.

they sang along to the song that played on the radio. "pov" by ariana grande was playing.

"i wanna love mee!" sofia yelled the lyrics as they jammed in the car.

"they way that you love mee! oooh!" y/n said back as she danced playfully.

"from all of my pretty!"

"and all of my ugly too!"

"i love to see me from you point of view!" the two girls sang. as the song was done, they were at school right away. sofia parked her vintage car in the parking lot near the entrance.

"and this is rockstar parking!" sofia said jokingly.

"indeed!" y/n said back at her "cmon let's get to class while we have extra time to talk."

their first class was science with mr. steve. it was the only class they had together. they needed to have extra time to chat because breaks were too short.

they were one of the earliest people in the class so they got to choose their seats for the year. they both sat in the back row and chatted about boys and drama that was going on.

finn got ready as quickly as he could while talking to the three boys in front of him about what had just happened. he couldn't believe it. he wound snap out of it.

"so her dad invited me inside. and then, and then like her mom prepared a really nice breakfast dude. it was like a full on feast! and then next thing you know we're talking about y/n and like some switch, she just comes in and and" finn was practically throwing up words "we talk and then a boop her nose and she slaps me! just like in 2nd grade! oh y/n, what are you doing to me!" finn yells dramatically while the three boys look at him in confusion.

"dude calm down. we're almost late. i get it. but you're insane! she's just a girl!" caleb said.

finn ignored caleb. y/n wasn't just a girl to him. he walked up the steps out of the basement to the entrance of his house. "you guys coming or what?" finn asked and the boys followed him out.

the boys got in calebs shiny car. caleb drove, finn got shotgun, while wyatt and jack sat in the back seats. calebs car was pretty nice. many girls always wanted a ride in his car but he always said no.

the boys were all around town riding in calebs car while the songs by clairo, steve lacy, and the beatles played on the radio. all these songs were from the boys' shared playlist since 7th grade.

caleb arrived at the school in 10 minutes. by the time they got there, only a few people were still walking in. they were a bit late. the boys had most of their classes together so they practically followed each other everywhere around the school. their first class was science.