𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

I LIKE BEING AROUND YOU!

PLAY :
cus you're my girl BY : yung heazy
i really loved you BY : hello yello

thursday passed quickly. finn had to go to an event with his parents and sofias family members were over which left y/n all by herself doing nothing but binge tv shows and eat ice cream. it was a day for herself. she was going to hang out with finn that day.

finn arrived late to his house last night so he had a deep sleep. his parents won an award for their company they owned. he wished he spent thursday with y/n. he told himself he was going to make it up the next day. friday morning, he was still sleeping when y/n was awake.

y/n went downstairs and greeted her parents.

"hi mom! hi dad!" she greeted them their good mornings and kissed them on the cheek.

"morning sweetheart." her father told her with a smile as he read his newspaper.

"good morning honey!" y/ns sunny mom, kitty, greeted her daughter as she took a sip of her coffee in a bright red mug that said worlds best dad on it.

"kitty, are you using my cup?" y/ns father, red, asked sternly.

"oops! i wasn't looking!" kitty told her husband, causing y/n to laugh. red shook his head with a chuckle and continued to read the newspaper.

"who ya hanging out with today?" red asked his daughter as she sat down with a plate full of breakfast.

"not sure, just have to wait until someone calls me." y/n said with a smile.

"alright, but if you're hanging with finn next door, you know we have some things for you. sexual health is important at your age but i don't want to have you end up-" y/n interrupted her father.

"dad! i already know!" y/n rolled her eyes in annoyment and awkwardness.

y/n finished her breakfast pretty quickly. she talked to her parents about her week about hanging out. she liked spending time with them. they looked older than most of her other friends' parents but she didn't care. she wanted to spend as much time with them as she could most of the time.

"i'm gonna go swim." y/n told her parents as they nodded. sofia was with her family for the weekend so she just swam by herself for now.

y/n took her boombox and swam in the pool. she liked to swim by herself. it gave her time to think about life and appreciate the good things in life. she swam for a long time until she got even a bit tan. she got up and lay down on the lounge chairs and looked at her phone. her hair was already dry. she was just resting from her swim.

she was on her phone until she heard a knock oh her backyard door. she was a bit confused at who it was so she slowly walked to the backyard door.

"we have a front door ya know!" she said before opening the door

"i know." finn said, causing y/n to open the door immediately.

"hey finn!" y/n said while she was still in her swimsuit.

"h-hey y/n." finn said to the girl.