𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

SUCCESS!

PLAY :
malibu 1992 BY : coin
live while we're young BY : one direction

y/n woke up with a knock on her window. she got up and saw who it was. it was finn. her heart fluttered, but she was tired. she couldn't sleep last night because she kept thinking about her feelings for him. she decided not to doubt herself on it, she liked him a bit.

she got up tiredly and opened the window. she checked the time. it was 6:20 am. she slept at 1:23 pm last night. she asked finn what he was doing.

"what are you doing here? it's early!" y/n said as she rubbed her eyes.

"oh, sorry. but i wanted to ask if you wanted to watch the sunrise on my roof?" finn asked sweetly. how could y/n say no to that. she stared at him hopelessly.

"how can i say no to you?"  y/n said to finn with a sweet smile. she got out of her window, not caring that she was still in her pajamas. she wore pink polka dot pajama shorts and a white tank top. her hair was tied up in a very messy bun. she put her slippers on and tried getting out of her window.

she grabbed finns hand for help again while jumping down to the electrical box. her heart fluttered against the feeling of his touch.

"cmon. up here." finn directed the girl to the table in finns backyard. they both stood up on it and got up onto the roof. it was a little bit high, it felt like being on y/ns roof. they two scooted over new finns window. they had room to spread out.

the two sat on the roof across finns window. they watched the sun rise. it's beautiful bright colors filled the sky. y/n leaned her head on finns shoulder. the two were both comfortable doing these sweet gestures around each other.

"it's so pretty." y/n said. her head was still on finns shoulder.

"just like me." finn said in a calm tone.

"i'm gonna push you off of this roof." y/n giggled.

"no! okay fine! pretty like you!" finn blurted out. y/n just laughed and nudged him on the elbow.

the two sat for ten minutes or so, adrmjring the beautiful and colorful sky. it was definitely a pretty sight and something they appreciated. not too long after that, finn got a notification on his phone.

"it's louis." finn said as he looked as his phone. y/n looked over at his phone screen and saw the text that louis sent finn.

"he wants to work on the project." y/n said. she looked down at the text louis sent again.

louis 😼
project today?

"i'm down. you?" finn confirmed then asked the girl.

"sure, but what time." y/n asked. finn went and typed on his phone. he asked louis what time they were going to work on the project.

finn
what time?

"just asked him." finn told y/n and showed her his phone.

"okay." y/n said. right after she said that, she heard finns phone buzz again. she looked over at his screen.

louis😼
any time