𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

NOT AWKWARD!

PLAY :
cool with you BY : hers
loverboy BY : a-wall

"holy shit" y/n whispered to herself. this was a mistake. she didn't mean to do that. she didn't like finn. not even a bit. she sat down on the long porch stairs that lead to calebs house.p and thought about what just happened.

"y/n?" finn came up behind her. he saw y/n sitting on the stairs. he sat down next to her.

"hey, about that kiss-" finn began, but he was interrupted by the girl.

"finn that kiss was a mistake." y/n shot up from the stairs. "i probably drank too much of what was in those solo cups. i'm sorry if it made you feel some way, but i just want you to know if you're feeling us, i'm not feeling the same way. i think we should stay friends. finn, i'm so sorry if you felt something between us, but it's not gonna happen." y/n explained to finn, who looked at her with a half hurt face.

"no- yeah that kiss was an accident. i didn't feel anything. sorry about that." finn agreed. he was lying. he felt a huge spark with him and y/n. he thought she liked him back. but no, he was wrong.

"great. so best friends?" y/n held out her hand to finn.

"best friends." finn shook her hand.

"i'm gonna go find sofia to drive me home. i'm a bit tired. see you monday?" y/n asked the boy.

"yup. see you monday." finn told the girl who walked up the steps to find her best friend.

y/n found sofia and told her she wanted to leave, the ride home was silent, sofia didn't want to say anything to make y/n mad. she would just tell her in the morning.

"bye love you!" sofia yelled from her window.

"love you more!" y/n yelled back and walked into her house.

"hey honey!"  her mother asked "how was the game and the party?"

"fun. im tired so i'm gonna go to sleep. love you mom, love you dad." she told her parents right away. she heard them say love you as she walked up the stairs. finn was obviously home and asleep, his window showed his night light and a dark room. she changed into her pajamas and flopped onto her bed.

what a crazy night!

finns alarm woke him up in the morning. he had to get ready for his morning run. before he got ready, he facetimed the boys- jack, caleb, wyatt, and louis.

y/n woke up twenty minutes after finn did. she looked over at her window and gave him a small wave which he returned back. she called sofia on her telephone.

"hey soph" y/n said through the phone

"hey y/n, you okay?" sophia said back.

"you saw what happened right?" y/n asked her best friend.

"i had a front row seat. what else happened? i saw that you walked out and finn sorta followed you." sophia asked back.