𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

AW COME ON!

PLAY :
tension BY : gianni & kyle
what's on your mind BY : k camp
yam yam BY : no vacation

"y/n!"

"please talk to me!"

"are you like, mad or something?"

these were the things finn was screaming out of his window to y/ns window. it was currently 11:38 am, which was y/ns normal time to wake up. after many calls over the weekend, finn decided to do it the old fashioned way, which he felt like he was trying a little too hard on.

but if the texts and calls never worked, then what would he do?

"y/n! hello! i know you're awake!"

finns throat ended up hurting after all the yelling, so he took a break and flopped on his bed.

y/n heard everything.

she heard it all.

she was scared of what he might say, or what might happen. she kept assuming he worst and repeating he doesn't like me. her window was closed and she faced away from her window.

over the week, she got hundreds, literally, of texts from finn. even her best friends texted her. louis asking if she was okay, sofia spamming her messages, and wyatt asking if he could cook anything.

she was still in finns hoodie, because she thought it would be the last time she would ever get something like this.

all the other stuff he dropped off, such as notes and hair ties and what not, lay on her chair in the corner of the room. she looked over at it, admiring the sweet gesture of the boy.

"y/n!"

goodness gracious.

she decided, after one week, to finally open her window. it's been closed and covered with blinds and curtains for quite a while and finn would not stop yelling.

she opened her curtains and pulled up her blinds and there he was with his raven curls and beautiful face. she opened her window.

"what do you want?" y/n yelled back at the boy across her window.

"a-are you okay?" finn asked, not really knowing what he was supposed to say this past week to the girl.

"yeah. j-just a little sick. i have to go." y/n said, she coughed fakely. "don't want you getting sick."

y/m quickly closed her window.

finn smiled awkwardly and closed his window right after y/n closed hers.

what in the world was that?

it was as if homecoming night never happened. it was as if they just started talking two days ago. something wasn't right.

he had a plan. he called up his friends and in around 10 minutes, they arrived to his house.

"what did you need?" caleb asked. "must be important."