𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

ONE MORE PICTURE!

PLAY :
your love (is all i need) BY : the temprees
japanese denim BY : daniel cesar
a-punk BY : vampire weekend
campus BY : vampire weekend.

"ow!" sadie said as cylia did her hair.

"just a few more tugs then i'll be done." cylia said with a giggle. the few more tugs passed quickly. "there, see? you look beautiful sades!"

"might have to take you to hoco instead!" sofia joked. y/n was picking her jewelry.

"which necklace?" she asked, holding up a gold necklace with her name on it and a silver one with small diamonds.

"that one." sofia and cylia pointed to the silver on on her right hand. she put it on.

"that's done. now i just need dress, makeup, hair, and everything else." y/n laughed. she took off the flower crown finn gave her and set it down.

oh, how she was so excited to see the raven curled boy.

"then i see you, you're walking cross the campus!"

"cruel professor studying romaces!"

"how am i supposed to pretend?! that i never want to see you again!" the five boys in louis room sang, all holding their own hairbrushes as if they were microphones.

"guys! calm down! my dad is sleeping!" louis said with a laugh.

the five boys fixed their hair and got ready for homecoming. they had to help jack, since it was his first time putting on a dress. it was black and had tiny white flowers on it. it wasn't formal, but it would work.

then, they helped caleb with his small spikes atop his head.

they helped louis fix his floppy hair.

and wyatt with his curly hair.

finn didn't need any help, scared that his friends would mess something up. he put his suit on as slowly and precisely as he could. he took the longest out of everyone. when all the boys had their suit and was ready to go, finn was struggling to slip the pants on his long legs. when he finally got them on, they had to part ways to pick up their dates.

wyatt, caleb, and jack rode in calebs car to their own home. louis stayed at his house before riding by himself to homecoming, and finn, the one with the least formal transportation provided, rode a skateboard to his house, still wearing his dirty vans.

he quickly got to his house and set his stuff down on the table then left again to buy flowers for y/n.

"y/n come on!" sadie said to the girl. y/n was currently trying to go for the kat stratford prom hair and was currently struggling to attach small diamond bobby pins.

"don't rush me!" she said, attaching the last, and the biggest pin. it was a butterfly.

"oh my god! your gorgeous!" cylia told the girl.