𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

OWIE!

PLAY :
unbothered BY : omar apollo
leadin me on BY : mr b

finn woke up the next day at 6:29 am. he rubbed his eyes and got up. he swallowed his saliva only to find out his throat was hurting bad. he rubbed his throat with his hand. another swallow.

"ouch." he said quietly. he tried to breathe, but all that came out was a sniffle. he was sick. it was weird with finn, he would always have a cold that lasted a day or two then it would go away. he went down to tell his mom, who was awake and preparing coffee.

"morning honey." finns mother said with a smile.

"morning mom." finn said with a hoarse voice. it was deep and breathy. his eyes widened at his voice and his mother looked up with a worried face.

"oh god, what was that?" she said as she looked up at her tall son. she put her hand over his forehead and neck. "you having your colds again?" she asked.

"yeah." finn said with that hoarse voice again. "i can still go to school i'm fine i'm-" he was interrupted with several sneezes.

"no no no. you're staying home." his mother assured him. "it's a little early for breakfast for you, so go up and rest. i'll check on you before i leave for work, okay?"

"okay." finn said as he walked up the stairs. no school? he wanted to see y/n so badly. he texted her to tell her she isn't going to school. but first, he wanted to text caleb so he wouldn't waste his time picking him up

canadian guitarist ❤️😎🙄
guys
i'm sick
i'm not gonna be at
school today

chocolate daddy🍫😍
Bruh
okay feel better
bae🥺

jack is wack😤🤚🏽🥰
caleb shut up
he's mine
feel better baby
i love you
kiss kiss kiss

partridge in a pear tree 🎄🤚🏽
Feel better !
Ill tell you what you missed :))

wyatt ohlaugh⛄️🤚🏽
NOOODOWJJDHJW
FINN🥺
OKAY UH
PLEASE FEEL BETTER

he laughed at his phone. what did he do to deserve friends like these? but he went straight to text y/n.

annoying frog🐸🤍!
hey i'm sick and mom won't
let me leave the house
so
i'm not gonna be at school
today

she replied instantly.

princess!💘🤍
what
wait
omg
are u like
serious
i'm coming over
like rn rn
and i'm gonna help
my lil frog recover🥺

annoying frog🐸🤍!
no no wait
it's fine
i got it myself

once he texted that, he put his phone down and lay on his bed. all of a sudden, he heard the doorbell ring. he heard his mom open it. could it be who i think it is? he thought.

"finn! someone's here for you!"

he stayed in his room and pretended to sleep. he didn't want to seem like he was doing fine. he crumpled tissues and set them on the floor and pinched his nose to make it red. all of a sudden, there was a knock on his door.