𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

JUST US GIRLS!

PLAY :
we fell in love in october BY : girl in red
lavender kiss BY : the licks

"y/n!"

"y/n! wake up!"

y/n knew that voice. it was finn voice. she pulled the blanket over her face. tuesday morning y/n thought,

"what?" y/n asked under her bed.

"i'm not gonna be free today to hang out. sorry, it's just that all the guys are inviting me to hang out and-" finn got interrupted by y/n.

"no! no! it's okay! i'll just hang out with sofia or something. i'll be fine! we can hang out some other time. we have like another week of a break. we're fine finn." y/n assured him. she wanted him to stay, but she just woke up and she didn't like her face when she woke up.

"o-okay. i'm just gonna leave now." finn said.

"wait!" y/n said before he could leave. "why didn't you tell me over text?" she asked. she was actually curious.

"uh, i'm just that type of guy." finn said with a smile that y/n couldn't see.

"okay then. bye finn!" y/n said.

"buh bye princess!" finn said back and y/n heard her door close. she heard the front door open, which meant finn left. she got up and called sofia. she heard the phone dial and ring.

"hel-" sofia said through her side of the phone, but y/n interrupted her.

"sofia come over! i miss you!" y/n said.

"okay okay!" sofia said. "just your house? we aren't going out?" sofia asked.

"i miss when we like, used to hang at my place." y/n explained. "we've been going out a lot."

"true. i'll come over after my lunch. which is in like two hours." sofia said.

"two hour-?" y/m questioned herself and looked at her clock "oh, i woke up at 11 today. uh, okay yeah. see you in two!" y/n said through the phone.

"okay i'll be there!" sofia said. "bye i love you!"

"love you more!" y/n said. with that, she hung up and went downstairs. she saw her mother knitting something white and her father with coffee in one hand and his newspaper in the other.

"morning honey." y/ns father, red, greeted his daughter.

"morning dad. morning mom." y/n said as she sat down to a plate of pancakes in front of her. "sofias coming over today." she said.

"wonderful! have you guys decided what you guys wanna be for halloween yet?" y/ns mother asked her. every year, y/n and sofia would always dress up as some dynamic duo like coraline and wybie, or some matching ones like fairies.

"actually no. not yet, i mean we still have homecoming and stuff but we can decided pretty quickly." y/n said with a smile. it was true, her and sofias brains worked like magic.