𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

DITCHED!

PLAY :
you'll be on my mind BY : jacob ogawa
cpr BY : summer walker
we had to end it BY : cuco

i like you finn, a lot

it was the only thing that played over and over again in finns brain. he looked at the girl. he didn't pay attention to the bustling rain around them, or the police car that just passed with a loud alarm.

her e/c eyes were the only thing that finn payed attention to. after what he had just heard, he was speechless. he saw y/ns eyes get a bit glossy as she looked up at him.

"uh, i" finn tried to think. he was still speechless. was he dreaming? spit it out! i like you y/n! he thought, but he never said it.

she still looked up at him, eyes getting even bigger and more glossy by the second. her wet hair drenched over her face and shoulders.

"uh, it's okay if you don't feel the same way back. i'll uh, i have to go." y/n said as fast as she could as her hand on the doorknob twisted. she let herself in quick, shutting the door at finns face.

she leaned back on the door and slid all the way down to the floor. she put her face in her hands and felt small tears come out of her eyes. she sat there, thinking about what had happened.

"honey, what happened?" y/ns mother met right in front of her.

"oh, i'm just sad that i'm wet right now. i really liked this dress." she said, motioning to her dress and not 2amtimg to make it obvious she was crying.

"i'll wash it for you. leave it outside your door when you get changed." y/ns mother said. y/n nodded and got up.

she walked to her room and flopped on her bed, looking over at her plant that finn gave her. she went over and watered it and looked over at finns window, she saw him sitting down. she shut her window, avoiding him.

she flopped on her bed once more and thought about everything that happened. she decided to call sofia.

"hey! y/n oh my gosh you won't believe what happened vincent hacker got tw-" sofia excitedly greeted her best friend from the other side of the phone until she got interrupted.

"finn doesn't-" y/n felt tears coming out of her eyes. "he doesn't like me back.

"what?! y/m don't cry! how do you know?" sofia asked the girl, concerned for her best friend.

"he didn't say anything. he just stood there, looking at me." y/n said through sniffles.

"that doesn't mean he hates you!" sofia said.

"yeah it does!" y/n said.

"here. i'll add cylia and sadie to this call and if they say it doesn't mean he hates you, you lose and have to talk to him about it on monday." sofia said. y/n sighed, knowing her best friend would win.