Butterfly

"Sherlock..." I turned and told him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Irene Adler...she's watching us." I said, turning back around.

But she wasn't there anymore.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"She was standing by that clothing rack. I don't know where she could've gone..." I quickly glanced around.

"Y/N..." He said softly.

"I-I swear I just saw her..." I said quickly.

"It's okay, love. I believe you." He took my hand gently, calming me down.

I nodded quietly.

We purchased the dress and went back to his flat.

"15 minutes." Sherlock told me, after we went inside.

I nodded and quickly went into the bedroom to get changed.

Sliding the dress on, I couldn't help but to feel slightly nervous.

What if I failed to get answers?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the bedroom door.

"Y-Yes?" I asked, struggling with the zipper again.

"Need some help with the zipper?" He asked from the other side of the door.

I sighed and blushed, giving up on the zipper.

"Yes." I admitted.

He opened the door and walked in, coming towards me.

Slowly starting to zip it up, I tried my best not to blush in my already flustered state.

When the zipper was all the way up, he wasn't done.

"Why are you reacting like this...?" He asked, placing a kiss on my neck, as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm n-not used to this k-kind of affection yet, I guess..." I stuttered, my face feeling hot.

There was silence.

"He should be here in a few minutes." Sherlock said, placing a final kiss on my hot cheek, before leaving the room.

I quickly collected myself from what had just happened, and walked into the living room, where Sherlock was already plucking the strings on his violin.

I took a seat on the sofa, and mentally prepared myself.

After about 3 minutes, there was a firm knock on the door.

I quickly glanced at Sherlock, who grinned widely, before getting up and opening the door with an unaffected face.

There was silence as Vincent walked in, his hands in his suit pockets, a smile on his face as he scanned the room.

His smile only grew bigger when he saw me.

"Y/N, love. So nice to see you again." He said.

I kept an emotionless face.

"Can I get you some tea?" I asked.

"Earl Grey. It would be much appreciated." He smiled, eyeing my entire body. The bastard.

I kept my ears open, as I walked into the kitchen and began making the tea.

"Quite a butterfly you've got there." Vincent told Sherlock.

"Yes, but that's not why I invited you here." Sherlock told him, leaning into his seat.

"No...it's not. What do you want? The antidote? Well, I'll tell you right now, you're not gonna get it, at least...not for free." Vincent said.

"I want answers. Do you, or do you not, work for Jim Moriarty?" He asked.

"I don't. You know...we're kind of after the same thing. Which is...your butterfly." He said, as I came out with a tray of tea, and a fake smirk on my face.

"You want Y/N?" Sherlock asked, as I sat on the armrest of the chair he was sitting in.

"I do." Vincent grinned at me, with craving.

"Why?" I asked, staring into his crystal blue eyes.

He took a sip of his tea as he stared into my own eyes quietly.

"If you tell me...you can have me." I sighed.

"What?" Sherlock's eyes widened.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting if you did! I will update soon! ♡♡♡