The "Girlfriend"

Sherlock's eyes widened.

"No...you can't take her..." Sherlock said loudly.

"A drink to forget...and a drink to remember..." Vincent sang.

"You're wrong. I helped Sherlock remember me. We sat and went through the memories together, right Sherlock?" I looked at Sherlock confidently.

He stared at me sadly.

"Right?" I asked again, holding onto my confidence.

"Oh, spit it out! I think it's time our darling heard the truth!" Vincent said grandly.

"Stop it, now!" Sherlock raised his voice.

"It doesn't matter to me if he had to drink something t-to remember me!" I yelled.

"Aw...honey, there's much more to it than that." Vincent whispered, letting go of me.

"What?" I asked overconfident.

"Come on in and introduce yourself, doll." Vincent called out, and a woman walked in.

She was quite pretty. Long wavy hair, a nice body, and glittering eyes.

"Jeanine." She smiled, shaking my hand.

"Jeanine this is Y/N. She's taken a sort of vacancy in 221b." Vincent introduced.

"I've heard." Jeanine smiled.

"Y/N, this is Jeanine, Sherlock's girlfriend." Vincent smiled.

"Oh, brilliant. She'll totally believe you." Sherlock scoffed.

There was a brief silence.

"Are you two done?" I sighed.

Vincent and Jeanine exchanged an amused glance.

"I like her." Jeanine laughed.

"We've got proof you know." Vincent said.

"Good for you. Now what do you want? Just get your men to stop pointing that gun at Sherlock's head and we'll figure out a deal. How does that sound?" I asked quickly.

Vincent nodded at the two gunmen, indicating for them to leave.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly, running up to Sherlock.

"I'm fine..." He said, whilst glaring at Jeanine.

"Now...about our deal." Vincent cleared his throat.

"Y-Yes. What is it that you want?" I asked, standing my ground.

"For you to know the truth." He whispered audibly, so that we could all hear.

"What truth?" I inquired.

"My deal is simple. You just watch this short recording that I have nearly given my life to get, and you and your love, Sherlock, can walk away without any injuries." He smiled.

"Alright, show me this recording." I said.

"It's on my phone." Vincent said, handing me his phone.

It was a recording of Jeanine and Sherlock kissing.

I watched all of it and when it finished I handed Vincent his phone back, quickly glancing at a worried Sherlock.

"How could you...?" I said, making a few tears come out of my eyes, as I stared at Sherlock with hate.

Vincent and Jeanine both had wide grins on their faces.

Perfect.

I quickly ran out into the street, holding in a laugh.

"Wait!" Sherlock called, running after me, as Vincent and Jeanine's laughter faded.

I stopped by a telephone box and let Sherlock catch up.

"Y/N, please you have to listen to me..." He said out of breath.

"It's okay Sherlock, I faked it so we could get away from those idiots quicker." I smiled.

"Oh...right, uhm...excellent acting. Are you sure you don't need an explanation?" He asked, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Nah, I read John's blog, I knew about Jeanine. It's no surprise she would come back for revenge." I laughed weakly. I was still a bit startled by the events that just took place.

I was just glad we were away from those two gunmen, because I don't know what I would do if I lost Sherlock.

"Yes, well, we better be careful, they'll be back." Sherlock sighed.

"Yea...but um...was that bit about drinking something to remember me true?" I asked hesitantly.

He stared at me quietly before answering.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you..." He replied.

"Oh...it's not that big of deal, I guess...I haven't been completely honest with you either..." I admitted.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Well I didn't know how to tell you...Jim Moriarty is still alive." I said.

"What...? What are you talking about...? That can't be true." He said, in a worried daze.

"When I left your house about a week ago, I got into his car and...he took me to his hideout. I escaped a few days later and that's where you and John found me." I stared at him.

He stared back, wordless.

"Sherlock,  are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm fine...let's head back to my flat now...okay? Come on..." He said, placing his hand on the small of my back cautiously looking around, as I looked for a cab. He seemed tense.