Mr. Hiddleston

When I awoke the next morning, Sherlock chased me until I was cornered and dressed me.

"There." He said, after buttoning up my uniform shirt.

"Jesus..." I sighed, my face bright pink.

Sherlock had also prepared me a burnt peanut butter sandwich and juice. Or, what he likes to call it "breakfast". It tasted horrible, but it was really cute.

"Yum..." I said fakely.

"You hate it don't you?" He said, chuckling.

"It was a good try." I said smiling.

"You little-!" He came over and tickled me.

"No! Pleeeeeeaaaase!" I giggled in pain of the tickling.

"I worked very hard on that peanut butter sandwich!" He said continuing to tickle me.

"Sandwich? Looked like hell on bread!" I said, continuing to giggle.

After our little tickle fest, It was time to go to school, today without him.

"Bye." I said still giggling from all the tickling, by the door.

"I'll see you soon." He said, kissing my forehead.

I was walking to school, when I saw that Jim guy. I increased my walking speed and tried to go by unnoticed.

He walked over and I was blocked by him and his "friends".

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"I wanted to apologize." He said, causing me to scoff.

"Good for you." I said, walking past him, causing him to grab me by my wrist and pull me back to my original spot.

"What are you doing? I gotta get to class." I said.

"Please, listen to me." He said, as I looked into his eyes, and nodded.

"Fine, speak." I said.

He gestured the boys behind him to go away and we stood in front of each other alone.

"I wanted to apologize about everything I've done to you and Sherlock. I realize how harsh I was and I really regret it." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." He said.

"Okay, I forgive you, but from now on don't bother us." I said.

"Okay. Thank you. Say, wanna sit together at lunch? I thought maybe you'd feel lonely since Sherlock isn't here." He said, with a faint smile.

"Sure, why not." I said smiling back.

"Thank you." He said, kindly.

"I gotta head to class, bye." I said walking away.

When I got to my literature class, everyone was talking about how Mr. Lestrade resigned and us now in a higher position at Scotland Yard.

I sat by a girl named Molly, we were friends...sort of.

"Hi." I said, sitting by her awkwardly.

"Hello. Did you hear about Mr. Lestrade?" She asked.

"Oh yea. Do you know who the new teacher is gonna be?" I asked.

"I think his name is Mr. Hiddleston." Molly said.

"Oh...okay. Thanks for the info Molly." I said with a smile.

"Your welcome...Y/N was it?" She asked.

"Yea." I said.

"Got it. Oh, here he comes..." She said, before hiding her face in her novel.

All the girls started to whisper, except me and Molly.

"Isn't he cute?" A girl told her friend.

"Yea, totally." The other whispered back.

"No speaking without permission in my class, and sit up." He said sternly.

The whole class sat up, except me.

My shirt string was stuck to the chair. Why does everything embarrassing always have to happen to me?

"Excuse me, miss...whatever your name is, sit up." He said, staring at me intently.

"Well, I would sir...it's just...my shirt." I said trying to get the string out.

"I don't except excuses. Detention." He said.

"But sir that's not fair!" I said.

"Would you like another one?" He said.

I kept my mouth shut till the end of that class, then got on with the rest of the day.

At lunch, I sat with Jim. Of course I hadn't forgiven him completely, I still had some doubts, this was just my "experiment".

"Hi Y/N." He said smiling.

"Hello." I said, biting into my bread.

"Heard you got a new teacher. Was he nice?" He asked.

"No, he gave me detention." I muttered angrily.

"What? Why?" He asked, staring at me.

"He told the class to sit up straight and by shirt string was stuck to the chair so it was quite difficult. I tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen." I sighed.

I heard Jim chuckle.

"What?" I asked, a small smile appearing on my lips.

"That's so like you." He said chuckling.

"I guess." I giggled.

"Did you see that one video On the parts of literature, yet? It's hilarious." He said.

"Really? Mr. Hiddleston said we were gonna watch it next class. What's it about?" I asked.

"It has these kids as actors and it's just really funny, but it wasn't meant to be." He said.

"Oh. Did you guys do the chemistry experiment with Clostridium botulinum yet?" I asked.

"Oh yea. Isn't it fascinating?" He said.

"Yea, that was pretty fun. I know they would never let us near that bacterium in my old school." I said.

Our chats went on and on, until lunch was over.

"Bye." I waved and left for my next class.

Jim was fun to talk to, and I could really open up to him. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

After school I went into Mr. Hiddleston's and took my seat, for detention, this time making sure my shirt string didn't get caught in the chair.

"Let this be a lesson of what happens when you disobey." He said, placing papers to grade on my desk.

"But sir, I didn't intend defiance, please listen to me." I said.

"Fine." He said.

"You see, my shirt string had gotten caught in the chair..." I said gesturing to the sides of the chair.

"I've heard that one before." He said, walking back to his desk.

"Sir, please you don't understand, Sherlock will be really angry with me for being late..." I said. Oops. I just told him about Sherlock.

"Sherlock? Wasn't he absent today?" He said looking through his papers.

"Umm...." I stumbled for what to say.

"He was suspended...two days. What is he to you?" He asked.

"He's...umm...he's m-my..." I stuttered.

"Yeees?" He asked.

"He's my bo--" I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Sorry this took longer to write then intended. Thank you for reading as always! I happily welcome all your criticism :)