Unhook

HELLO MY DARLINGS♥

Just wanted to let you know I love you all!

THANKS FOR READING :) and tolerating my grammatical errors of course teehee!

~Sera♡

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

After visiting the hospital to learn that John doesn't have any serious injuries, we all head to a hotel.

Apparently we're on the run from Jim.

This whole thing was just stupid, none of them would be in danger if they had just left William and I with Jim, where we were happy.

John and Mary booked a room, where they said they would care for their daughter and William too, while I was left with Sherlock because they didn't trust me around Mary.

And that's how I ended up awkwardly standing in the center of the hotel room, while Sherlock Holmes unpacks his suitcase.

"Put some clothes on, you've been wearing that robe since I kidnapped you." He tells me.

"Does this hotel provide clothes?" I ask, walking around.

"Doubt it, but you can borrow some of mine." He says, throwing me a t-shirt and some boxers.

I casually strip off the robe, and attempt to unhook my bra, when I notice him squinting in confusion, and fluster.

"Could you help me unhook this--" I try to ask.

"No." He cuts me off mid-sentence.

I bite my bottom lip and try to unhook the bloody thing again, failing.

"Please?" I ask again.

"Why would you purchase it if you can't even unhook it?" He asks, as he unhooks it slowly, his soft, slender fingers brushing against my back.

"I-I didn't, Jim bought it for me." I tell him.

There's a deep pause of silence.

"Do you...l-love him?" He asks me.

"That's none of your business." I answer quickly, attempting to walk away.

He grabs my arms and turns me around, staring at my face with much intent.

"Let go of me!" I say loudly.

"Answer me..." He says softly.

He stares into my eyes, as I glare at him.

"I told you, it's none of your business." I spit.

"But you're my business." He says.

"No, I'm not." I reply.

"You are."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Let go of me."

"Never."

I stare into his blue-green irises looking for an answer.

They're sad.

Why?

I notice him begin to lean in, and when his lips are only an inch away from my own, he stops.

"May I?" He whispers softly.

"I don't know..." I gasp, as a tear accidentally falls from my eye.

He places his lips on my own, making my heart race quickly but...

my heart belongs to Jim...

Right?

I quickly pull away to sneeze.

"I better put the shirt on." I say, slipping on the shirt he let me borrow, and sliding on the boxers as well.

"Right..." He nods, walking around awkwardly.

"We're not finished..." I say quietly, yanking him over and wrapping my arms around his neck, before kissing him again.

His eyes widen, and he lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. He presses me against the wall of the hotel during our passionate interaction.

Something about him was so good...he's so sweet,

But could this be a trick?

Jim always said that Sherlock had lots of tricks...

I don't want this to be a trick...

"Y/N..." Sherlock says, pulling away.

"Y-Yes...?" I ask, catching my breath,

"Why are you crying?"