Run

When my alarm clock rang, my eyes popped open and Sherlock's arm's were still wrapped around me.

"Sherlock...get up." I whispered, sitting up from his arms.

I saw him sit up as well and smile a goofy and tired smile at me.

"I wonder if someone came in and saw us while we were sleeping..." I said panicking just a little bit.

"Quit worrying so much..." He said stroking my cheek.

After using the washroom, I came back into my room,to see an already dressed Sherlock sitting on my bed, waiting for me.

"Sherlock what are you doing? Go eat breakfast. I'll be down in a minute." I said, while pulling out my uniform from my closet.

"I'm not hungry." He said standing up and coming dangerously close to me.

His blue-grey eyes stared down at me intently,and he gripped the collar of my nightshirt, and started unbuttoning it.

"W-What are you doing?!" I said looking down at my chest, my cheeks flushed red.

"Helping you undress..." He said casually.

"I can do it myself." I said, attempting to take his hand off my shirt.

But before I could do that, he had grabbed my wrist and held it while continuing to unbutton the rest, revealing my bra.

"This is embarrassing..." I said sighing.

"It's only me..." He said taking off my shirt and slipping on my uniform shirt.

I could feel his slender fingers on my chest, as he buttoned up my uniform shirt slowly. He was treating me like a special doll. Being very delicate, so I don't break, and I felt his feelings towards me, making my heart melt.

Literally, in less than a second after he had finished I pulled him in for a kiss, I had to. It was a need rather than a want.

He joined in by resting his hands on my waist and passionately not breaking the kiss.

I put a hand on his cheek, my fingertips feeling his sharp,sexy cheekbone.

He pulled away, pulled my pajama pants down and went back to kissing me, sliding his hands from my waist to my butt.

I felt a bit embarrassed being only in my uniform shirt and underwear...but hey, kissing him was always the best.

His lips brushed down to my neck and he kissed all over it.

After about ten minutes, I pulled away.

"We should really get ready to go to school." I said finding my uniform skirt.

"Give it, I'll put it on you." He snatched my skirt and smirked.

"Wait!" I said blushing.

He wrapped the skirt around my waist and buttoned it up, I felt his fingers along my waist, and could tell he was doing it on purpose.

"There." He said proudly, smirking at me.

When we got to school we went directly to Mr. Lestrade's and were still a bit late.

"Y/N? Sherlock? Why aw you two late?" He asked.

"They were probably making out in the corridor." Jim said, rolling his eyes.

"Hush, Jim." Mr. Lestrade said.

"Well...I overslept..." Sherlock lied.

"So did I..." I lied as well.

"In the same bed, probably." Jim said again, causing me to blush this time.

"Jim Moriarty!" Mr. Lestrade raised his voice.

"Oh, no sir it's fine because it's true." Sherlock smiled as the entire class' mouth's fell open. Then he took his seat calmly.

"Um..." I took my seat as well, my face as red as a tomato.

I hate you Sherlock.

But then I love you so much.

The rest of the day was casual, I was waiting for Sherlock outside after school, while other people were coming out and I saw Jim. I tried to seem unnoticed, but it didn't work because he was walking towards me.

"Y/N, darling..." He said smiling at me.

"Don't call me that." I said, regretting it a little because he practically owned everyone in the school, except me and Sherlock.

"You look really pretty today..." He said in a low voice coming closer and putting a hand on my waist.

"Um, no. Go away." I said removing his hand from my waist with a glare.

I saw him glance excitedly at Sherlock, who had just came out the door and took me by my waist, pulling me in for a rough forceful kiss.

I glanced and saw Sherlock stop walking right in front of us. His face had gone pale.

I tried to push Jim off but he held my waist tighter with both hands, and it hurt me.

"Stop!" I tried to tell but he wouldn't let his lips go off mine.

Sherlock pulled Jim away and punched him hard making him fall to the ground.

Jim sat up and smirked with blood on his mouth.

"She tasted mighty fine." He said, and Sherlock kicked his side.

Sherlock pressed his foot down roughly on the bruise on his side which he had kicked him in, causing a scream of pain to come from Jim, as well as large spits of blood.

I saw Sherlock's face then, which showed that of pure hatred and a psychotic smirk.

"Sherlock! If you get caught by a teacher--" I was inturrupted.

"Of course I'm gonna get caught, look at all the witnesses." He said looking at me and gesturing to the big crowd of students that had stopped to watch, now with a look of regret on his face as to what he had just done.

I glanced around worriedly and I felt Sherlock take my hand.

"Run." He said, and we both ran.

I didn't know where we were running, but I knew it definitely wasn't to our haunted home.

Sorry for any typos. That bloody autocorrect! Anyway thank you for reading this if you are! New chapter will be up soon!