Deduction or Seduction

On our way to the principle'a office Sherlock held my nervous, shaking hand and comforted me. It was my first time ever having to go to the principle'a office.

We took our seats and had to wait for him to come in.

"Y/N are you alright?" He asked.

"Yea, I'm fine, just a bit...you know?" I said nervously.

"I'm here. I won't let him yell at you." He said bringing my hand to his lips and kissing it.

"That's sweet but I'm not afraid if a principal--" we heard him walk in and I jumped and sat straightly.

Sherlock was slightly slouched on his chair and chuckling at how nervous I was.

"Sherlock and Y/N..." The principle took his seat and stared at us both.

"You two were caught smooching at lunch. Now, Sherlock, I expected more from you, especially since this is Y/N's first day if school!" He said loudly and I shivered a bit.

Sherlock sat up in his seat and smirked at the principle.

"And how are your four wives treating you, sir?" He said amused.

"Shut up Sherlock!" I whispered loudly.

"Excuse me?" The principle said.

"Your shirt, two creases on the left arm and three on the right, you only had time to iron the front and back of your shirt but not the sleeves, why? Because you were in a hurry. You get here at exactly 8:00am and wake up at 7:00 sometimes 7:09 but no , today you woke up at 7:45, why? Because you overslept, could be but your alarm clock broke that's why you have cash in your wallet today, which you usually don't. So how were you planning on getting up? Oh, yes your little second wife. She was supposed to wake you but she didn't, why? Because she's a pretty bold woman judging by the hickey on your neck , and she thought the sex last night wasn't all that great. Your two other wives know about each other except the third one because she's the only one on your contact list, so she's still investigating about it. How on earth did I know that? Maybe because she chipped your ear. Haven't you noticed? It's flashing a little light like crazy. The chip was put in 2 months ago, that was the last time you went to Hawaii and still have the tan, if you went any time after the metal detectors would have beeped and they would have it removed before you got on a plane. But wait, one of the ladies told her already, plus she just heard everything I said, and she'll be divorcing you soon. Sorry. Oh,sooner than I though. She seems to be standing right outside." He gestured towards the window.

"Honey!" The principle got out of his seat and ran out to his wife.

"Moran." Sherlock said.

"Sherlock that was...amazing." I said with a smile.

"Thank you, love." He said standing up.

I blushed and giggled.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get back to Civics. I don't think the principle will be bothering us for quite some time." He said with a smile.

"Sounds good." I said standing up as well.

"Or we could just skip." He said taking my hand and looking at me.

"Race you to the park." I whispered in his ear seducivly, before letting go of his hand and running.

After school when we got home we ate some dinner and both headed to Sherlock's room quietly.

"Finally..." He said staring at me.

"Yes..." I said biting my bottom lip anxiously.

He pulled out a cluedo board game and we started playing it.

"Sherlock, the victim can't be the--" I said laughing.

"Why, who says?" He said.

"The rules." I said smiling.

"Well then the rules are wrong!" He said frustrated.

I scooted over and ruffled his hair.

"The rules are wrong, but Sherlock is right." I said giggling.

"Yes." He said pouting.

"You look so adorable." I said smiling.

"Now, now Y/N...don't get ahead of yourself." He said quietly.

"What--!" Before I could finish he tackled me so he was on top of me.

"Don't forget, I'm the dominant one here." He said smirking down at me.

I could feel his breath on my face and his strong hands on my shoulders.

"No." I said smirking before taking his elbows with my free hands and flipping us over so that I was on top of him.

"Oh, interesting..." He said chuckling.

He took a strand of my hair and twirled it around his finger while sitting up causing me to sit on his lap. He then leaned in and kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist to the small of my back.

Our kiss was deep and passionate, and I had to stop and take breathes at some points, which caused him to chuckle while we kissed, making my mouth vibrate a bit.

"Sherlock..." I said panting.

"Yes,love?" He said stroking my hair and looking into my eyes.

"What am I gonna tell my mum?" I said.

"They don't have to know..." He whispered.

"Okay..." I said, and we went back to kissing.

After about 10 minutes of pure kissing, I heard a knock on the door.

"Sherlock..." I tried to say, but he wouldn't let go of my lips.

"Sherlock...the door..." I said trying to pull away but he wrapped his arms around me tighter and was kissing me more roughly.

That's when we heard the door open.