Desires

After looking around a few more minutes, we managed to find a cab.

We got in and Sherlock cautiously stared out the window, tightly holding my hand.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'm fine..." He said, turning his head to face me and smiling a smile that wasn't very promising.

"Are you sure? You seem tense--" I said, before being interrupted by his lips crashing into my own.

"Stop...tell me what's wrong." I demanded, after pushing him away slowly.

"Nothing is wrong." He looked into my eyes.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." He said, placing a hand on my cheek.

When we arrived to 221b he quickly led me inside, locking the door behind him, before closing the curtains on all of the windows.

"Sherlock..." I stared at him sadly. There's something he isn't telling me.

"Yes, love?" He answered, extremely calm.

"Why are you closing all the curtains and locking the door." I asked.

"Why not?" He turned and looked at me, whilst shutting some window curtains.

I gave him a look.

He came closer and placed both his hands on my shoulders, his eyes staring into my soul with a great amount of intensity.

"Look, Y/N...I told you already that there's nothing wrong, okay?"

I nodded slowly, giving in.

"Good. Don't worry about anything at all. Everything is fine..." He cupped my face in his hands and placed his lips on my own in a sweet kiss, brushing my flushed crimson cheeks softly with his thumbs.

He pulled away slowly, resting one of his hands on the side of my waist.

"Quite soft..." He said, stroking my cheek with his other hand.

"Thank you..." I smiled, blushing.

"You devil...making me fall in love with you again..." Sherlock said, stroking the sides of my waist gently.

"It's a bit weird though..." I said.

"Why do you say that?" He inquired.

"You're technically 10 years older than me. Isn't that sort of...odd?" I asked, staring into his eyes.

"Oh, shut up." He rolled his eyes, before leaning in for another kiss, this time it was more rough, passionate, and my shirt was ripped off me shortly after.

WARNING!!! SMUT SCENE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS PART JUST GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THIS SCENE DOESN'T HAVE ANY VITAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE STORY SO YOU WONT BE MISSING ANYTHING IMPORTANT IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO READ ON.

Sherlock picked me up and took me to his bedroom, laying me down.

He turned on a music player and put on some smooth jazz.

I never knew he listened to jazz, I always thought he only listened to classical. The music was satisfying to my ears, as it's calm factors really relaxed me, moving my mind away from the fact that I was only in a bra on his bed.

I sat up and rested my head on the wall, shutting my eyes, taking in the beautiful jazz soundtrack, as Sherlock sat beside me, taking my hand and resting his own head on the wall.

I continued to keep my eyes closed, and listen to the beautiful music, when I felt something smooth on my lips. I let it move around my own lips, and soon started to join in unconsciously.