Take Care

It's been a month since that incident, and we haven't spoken since.

He helped with William but that's about it. He was ice cold. Wouldn't even glance at me.

Yet I still keep my promise.

I will always love him, even if he hates me.

There's nothing to eat in the flat, just baby food for William, so my weight should be quite clear.

I'm like a walking skeleton.

My appetite has been gone for quite a while now. All I think about is William...

And Sherlock.

I had just put William to sleep, and was now looking out the window, as snow fell.

This is what I do in my free time.

Stare out the window.

Sherlock was going to be home soon. He usually comes around this time.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, indicating a text.

I haven't gotten a text in months.

I check my phone and read the text:

I'll be coming for you now.

-JM

I had been expecting something like that for quite a while.

He's going to help me fake my death, so I can go with him.

I don't know what he wants with me, but if I go with him, he promises to give Sherlock and the others the antidote.

I won't go forgotten.

---------

Kissing William on the cheek one last time, I place my "suicide" note next to his crib.

"Take care of daddy, okay?" I cry quietly, whilst stroking his cheek with my pinky.

William giggles and wraps his tiny fingers around my pinky.

I hear a car horn, indicating that Jim was here.

"I have to go now." I whisper, but little William's grip on my pinky gets tighter.

"Goodbye, my little angel." I pull my pinky away and kiss his nose, before quickly leaving the flat.

I get into the slick, pure black car.

The seat is a shiny leather blue, but the rest of the interior of the car is black.

"You made the right choice, doll." I hear Moriarty's menacing voice next to me.

I turn my head and look at his devious features.

His hair, combed back and his Westwood suit looking as prominent as ever. He wears it with pride, as if it's a part of him.

There are so many things going on in my mind, and I break into tears, biting my bottom lip, whilst staring at the Consulting Criminal.

"Oh? What's wrong?" He asks in a silly tone.

"William...he needs me..." I wipe my tears, as more fall out,

"Nobody needs you, Y/N." He tells me.

I stare at him, into his eyes, looking for something in my head that was proof that his statement was not true...

But it was.

His statement was horribly true.

Nobody needs me. Not anymore.

William has Sherlock,

And Sherlock has William.

"You'll never be seeing them again, so stop caring. You'll find it much more easier, trust me." Jim says, casually.

I keep quiet the rest of the way there.

Nothing matters anymore.