Unaffected

"What the hell...?" I glanced around, in complete confusion.

"Don't panic." Sherlock said softly.

There was a man behind us,holding two guns, one pointing to Sherlock's head, and one pointed to my own.

"Aha, Mr. Holmes...what a pleasure." The strange man in the pinstripe suit smiled, as he walked over to Sherlock.

Sherlock stared at him blankly, in complete silence. I had noticed how he was able to keep himself calm and collected to during situations like this, he could make himself feel unaffected. 

I, on the other hand, am not very good at those types of things. I was panicking, and i think it showed because the man was now a few inches from my face, staring directly into my eyes.

"And...who might you be?" He asked me in an amused tone, his slightly raspy voice making me mentally cringe.

I swallowed deep in my throat and kept quiet as i tried not to look at him.

"Don't worry, i don't bite." He said, as he stroked my cheek with his cold hands, making me wince.

I shut my eyes and endured it.

"Do you have a name, darling?" He asked, after stroking my cheek.

I looked down at the ground and remained silent, as the man sighed in annoyance.

"This is quite simple actually. Here's how it's gonna be: You tell me your name, or my men shoot Sherlock Holmes, got it?" He smiled.

My eyes widened in surprise and i quickly glanced at Sherlock, who seemed to be deep in thought, before looking back at the man.

"Go on then." The man told me.

I cleared my mind, and fixed my posture before answering hesitantly.

"My name is Y/N." I said.

"Y/N...I like it." The man chuckled.

"Do you...have a name?" I asked.

He raised his brows at me and grinned.

"I do, actually." He said.

I waited for a response as he brought his lips to my ear.

"Vincent." He whispered, as his lips began to move down my neck and collar bone.

I glanced over at Sherlock, who was now staring down at the ground in a frustrated manner.

"Get away from her. Don't get her involved." Sherlock said.

"Involved? She's been involved for quite a while now, don't you think? Don't mind me, i'm just having some fun." Vincent said, before yanking me away from the man who had pointed a gun to my head.

"I think you've had enough fun...what do you want from me?" Sherlock sighed.

I was so confused.

"So...Y/N, are you taken?" Vincent asked, completely ignoring Sherlock, as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Get away from me." I spat.

"Oh...I see now. You're Sherlock's, aren't you? Thats too bad he had to drink something to remember you." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't listen to him Y/N." Sherlock said.

"Sherlock, I believe you know exactly what I want." Vincent smiled, as he stared down at me.