Explaining your character

Ok, so if you've read the description, you'll know what the book is about, if not, I suggest you do.

PLEASE READ THIS👇!!!!!!!

         When you were young, you were not sent to the Forbidden Cities like Sophie, you actually were adopted by (your actual parents names). And like Sophie doesn't know who your real parents are. 

       You manifested your abilities at 10, holding the record, before Sophie came. Your first ability you manifested was a Guster. A year later you also became a Shade, shocking lots. 6 months later you also manifested as a Hydrokinetic, sending the whole Elvin world onto gossip and shock. 6 months later though is when you ran away, (Conveniently A year before Sophie came, also when you were 13 as your 2 years older than her) so nobody knew you manifested your other 3 abilities. 

       Let me explain 1 of your abilities, which is the one I made up, Earthlin. This is the power to control the earth, so you can do things like making earthquakes, rising vines, and creating plants. I wasn't sure if there were an ability like this, so I decided to make one up. 

        You were best friends with a guy named Luke Castamen (I may or may not have come up with that name from the Percy Jackson series) , who refuses to say anything about you. 

      WARNING: I KINDA FOLLOW THE PLOT OF THE BOOKS, BUT FOR THIS I WILL HAVE TO CHANGE A FEW THINGS! 

      This is happening around the time of Nightfall. So you are about 16. 

PLEASE NO SPOILERS FOR 8.5 UNLOCKED! I HAVE NOT FINISHED READING IT YET!

Just saying, I hate A/n and will try to avoided them as much as possible, so I apologize if I do one.

I hope you like the book!  

         -Lynn