chapter 70

KHALID

"Thank goodness we don't have exams till Tuesday," Bimpe said in a depressing tone, one that had been depressed since Kikiope was declared missing yesterday.

"But who on earth could have kidnapped her?" Doyin questioned no one in particular.

"I heard her mother is back, they had to cut short the honeymoon," I informed them before my phone rang, looking at the caller ID, I realized it was Moye.

"I think Moye is here," I announced before rising to my feet, others decided to go with me, so, we headed to the gate to pick her up.

It wasn't hard to spot her so far she was practically the only one at the gate, we all walked her to our rendezvous where she asked us about Kikiope's disappearance and I narrated it to her.

"And there's no one at the centre that  you suspect?" Moye inquired and I shook my head.

"I don't think anyone is capable of that, though many of them already crossed Kikiope's path but it isn't something to revenge for by abducting her," I assured and Moye nodded.

"There's one guy I suspect oo," Bimpe voiced out, and we all snapped our heads towards her.

"Who?" Kunmi questioned.

"The guy she told us that kept on pestering her."

"But we already handled that one, I already warned him and from the looks of things, he's scared of us, so, there's no way," I countered, and she pursed her lips.

"Any enemy at school?" Moye questioned, and we all shook our heads before Bimpe shouted.

"Abimbola."

We all turned to her in confusion. I creased my brows before talking, "Why would Abimbola do that?"

Bimpe wanted to reply but Doyin beat her to it,"You know she's always been jealous of Kikiope, so, she's the prime suspect here."

"But I think she's not capable of doing that? What will she gain from it?" Abee voiced out my thoughts.

Bimpe wagged her index finger, "I'm certain she's responsible for this, you know my hunch is always right."

"Indeed!" Kunmi mocked and she eyed him.

"Okay, I think we should confront her." I told them and Bimpe stood up, she made to leave but turned back.

"The idiot isn't in the hostel Sha, she left this morning," she enunciated before sitting down.

Doyin nodded, "Oh, that's even true, she took permission that she had to see a doctor or something, now that I look at it, I think Bimpe is actually right."

"So, what you're trying to say now is that Abimbola left the school to where she hid Kikiope?" Kunmi asked and Bimpe nodded.

"You finally have sense," Bimpe uttered, and he frowned at her.

"I think I should go home, that girl might be so stupid to have kept her in her place," Moye said before standing up.

"That's true, I'll go with you," Bimpe stood up.

"Don't you think we should inform the school so, they'll contact the police officers?" Abee reasoned and I scoffed.

"Like the police can do anything, we haven't heard from them since yesterday, it's sure something bad might happen even before they arrive, let's just go," I rose to my feet and Bimpe smiled at me.

"Okay but how will we leave the premises without getting noticed?" Kunmi questioned.

Doyin shrugged, "Luck might be on our side, the security might not be at his post and if he's there, we'll just jump the fence or pass the Plantation."