chapter 29

KHALID

" The fact that we are all tired, and we don't want to go for our next classes, don't you think we should 'stab'?" Bimpe wriggled her brows, and we all turned to look at her.

"We should stab the remaining periods?" Kunmi asked with raised brows.

"You heard me right abi you're deaf nii?" She hissed and turned to others. The way they always banter like kids is always amusing, I don't even understand why they're always at each other's throats.

Currently, we were all at our rendezvous during the break and since we've started eating, every one of us have been complaining on the next periods, we all didn't want to go for the boring classes.

"Me I even forgot my physics assignment in the hostel and you know the way our teacher would start barking and doing like his head is there, I don't think I can withstand it at all, so, I agree with Bimpe," Doyin said in a muffled tone due to the plantain chips she was chewing.

"I also forgot my physics assignment," I told her and she smiled at me before raising her hand for a high five, I glanced at my hand in pity because Doyin's hand was very hard, anyone that receives a slap from her would surely lay unconscious for some minutes,  then I jammed my hands with hers before rubbing my palm on my school shorts.

"The thing that is even vexing me is that our Commerce teacher plans to beat everyone just because no one replied his question yesterday," Abee started.

And Kunmi continued, "It pained him like mad yesterday when we were all looking at him like a clown, so, he left our class in fury yesterday but not without reminding us to prepare for Conference beating today."

"Conference beating?" Bimpe questioned and he scowled at her.

"Nothing is wrong with your ear drum, so, you heard me."

Bimpe quickly dropped the bottle of her Sunny drink on the table prepared to fight, for the past few days, the drink had been popular in our school to the extent that students were now using it to oppress one another.

"Abi this one is stupid nii?" Bimpe shouted as she glared at Kunmi who blew out his cheeks.

"Okay guys, so far we all don't want to go back to class, let's stab," Kikiope who had been focused on her noodles voiced out.

"Yeah, but we can't stay in school oo," Doyin turned to her.

"I think we should just crash at Khalid's place," Bimpe suggested and our attention deviated to her that instant.

I pointed at my chest, "Like my place?"

She nodded, "Yeah, we'll be able to catch fun there."

"I agree," Kunmi concurred.

"Of course, you will," Bimpe bragged, and he gave her a funny look.

"So, who else agrees to that?" Bimpe asked and in a twinkle of an eye everyone agreed to it and before I could even protest to it, we all packed our bags and threw it out through the fence before walking out of the school casually with no one noticing, even the security officer believed we only went out to buy snacks.

We flagged a taxi that drove us  straight to my house.

"I told you guys that I always guess in a good way," Bimpe bragged as she slumped on the couch.

"As if," Kunmi replied before sitting beside her while we all dumped our bags on the centre rug before I walked up to our mini bar.

"Bring me grape wine oo," Kikiope shouted and I shook my head.