chapter 7

Happy birthday to my one and only sister celestina31617. Many more years on earth.

KIKIOPE

"Do you understand?"Ọyọndẹkun questioned with her eyes roaming around the class. She was dressed in a blue body hug gown that hugged and outlined her amorphous figure, like I just don't understand why someone who knows her shape wouldn't fit a body hug would decide to wear such, her big breasts was now looking for network and attention.

"Yes, ma," we all chorused.

" That's how you'll be saying, let me ask you question now, you'll start rambling, anyway for your mid-term test coming up next week, it won't be written but rather a group project, I'll be grouping you into five groups and you'll have to choose a group leader..."

" For what ma?" The ADS patients stupidly asked.

Ọyọndẹkun smiled at them before continuing, "The group leader will come out and lecture us on the topic he or she chooses before asking the other group members questions each, so now I'll be grouping you."

She turned to the class captain and asked, " You're fifty in your class right?"

"Fifty- one ma," Longwire corrected.

"That makes it easy for me, Number one to ten will be group one, eleven to twenty will be group two..." she grouped the whole class and instructed us to choose the group leaders before she comes back to the class during the lesson period.

Immediately she walked out of the class, Bella jumped up from her seat and called the attention of the students in the first group so far she was Number 1.

"I'll take the position of the group leader," she announced while twirling her hand round her short hair.

" And who did you tell before deciding?" I asked getting annoyed, I was Number 7 while Bimpe was Number 8.

"Do I have to tell anyone? It's not as if any other person is interested?" she countered as she rolled her eyes.

"Who told you that?" Abimbola queried, she was number 6, and we always sat down together most times during exams so far our numbers were after each other.

"We can't allow you to be the group leader, your 'I too know' is too much and you are not calm, you might start spluttering nonsense, and we can't allow you to affect our grades, óni jàbájàbá óshi," Tobi nagged, he was Number 10.

Bella glared daggers at him and walked up to him in anger.

"It's not as if you have any grade naaa, aren't you ranked 40?"

The whole class roared and Tobi's face turned sour.

"Who are you to condemn him?" Tolani barked, she was Number 5, then Bella turned to her.

" Aunty it's obvious you have a crush on him and you've been throwing yourself at him but must you disgrace yourself by making it public? He doesn't like ugly girls like you and it isn't as if you're different na, aren't you ranked 38, olodo plus olodo,"  Bella fumed.

"Gbefun!" the guys hailed her.

"Ko connect," the girls added while hailing her but in a twinkle of an eye, Tolani walked up to her and a resounding slap landed on her face, that made her stagger for a minute looking for network before she regained her composure. Her other patients; Precious and Kaffy quickly stood up and joined her.

"Na only mouth she get," Bimpe mocked.

"Abi oo," I added while smiling in amusement, certainly, the show would be entertaining.