chapter 34

KIKIOPE

A hot slap reverberated throughout the staff room, my pupils grew huge but it disappeared that minute.

Corper Kenny held unto his cheeks with widened eyes shooting sparks of temper at Bimpe who didn't feel contrite at all.

A lash landed on Bimpe's back, and she turned to glare at Stone face who had just hit her with the cane. I know the foolish man has been looking for a way to beat us, and he found an opportunity.

"What happened?" Miss Grace questioned in astonishment as all other teachers came rushing to the entrance while throwing their questions, while some kept on condemning.

"Okay, let's ask what really happened, you're just shouting at this girl, at least something must have prompted her to slap Corper Kenny," our assistant class teacher known as Aunty Flourish said.

"These girls are bad kids jare," Stone face countered and I didn't know when I dashed him a scowl, he wanted to talk but Ọyọndẹkun interrupted.

"Ngbo, Bimpe what happened? Why did you slap Corper Kenny?"

I fluttered my lashes, so, Ọyọndẹkun could be reasonable Sha, we need to kill ram.

Bimpe cleared her throat, "Thank you ma, he..." She turned back to scowl at Corper Kenny who was now winking and giving her different eyes signals.

"Stop winking at her!" I shouted and other teachers snapped their head towards me.

"So, as I was saying, Kikiope and I were walking out of the Staff room after collecting our forms from Miss Grace, and we met Corper Kenny at the entrance, after greeting him sha, he held us up by discussing some meaningless things with us, it wasn't until Big Show passed that he..."

She looked around at the teachers whose attention were fully focused on her while Corper Kenny kept on pinching her, "Stop pinching me," she slapped his hand away before continuing, "He was like, look at your mate, when will your breast become as big as hers and before I could even comprehend what he was saying, his hand went straight to my breast, its still even paining me gan," she concluded and noise filled the staff room as they all kept on murmuring and saying all manner of things.

"Bimpe sorry about that, you guys can go," Mr. Adeyoyo permitted, and we walked out of the staffroom but not without throwing a mocking look at Corper Kenny who looked like he could faint any minute from now.

Ever since the Corpers arrived in our school, almost all the male Corpers were after the girls in our school infact the girls gan were after them but that Corper Kenny's own is the worst, jumping from one student to another just because he believed he was handsome and the thing is not different from an Orangutan oo.

"The slap you gave him was hot oo," I started as we sauntered to our rendezvous.

"He deserves it, I'm sure he'll be deaf for days, do I look like all those useless girls that are after him?" She replied with annoyance evident in her voice, it was clear that she was still irate over the issue.

"But that guy is an idiot sha, if to say I was the one I would have slapped him more than once."

Her face creased into a small smile, "It's because of all those teachers, if not I would have slapped the daylight out of his empty skull."

I chortled merrily before sitting on the bench chair while Bimpe sat beside me, none of the others had arrived yet, we kept on discussing the issue before Doyin appeared.

"Is it true?" She asked as she sat beside Bimpe.

"What?" We both asked in unison.

She turned to us with an amused look, "Is it true that you slapped Corper Kenny?"