chapter 9

TEENS ON POINT is now published on Goodnovels as a paid book. I want you to please check it out, drop a review and ratings, it matters a lot and for those who still want to read it, you can just click on the link on my message board.

If the link goes haywire, just search for it on Goodnovels app and if you don't have the app, you can just download or search for their website on Google. It really means a lot to me. Thanks

KHALID

We were playing Ludo along with Doyin, who had been whooping our ass since we started, we were no match for her, she was like a Ludo goddess. Bimpe and Kikiope weren't playing with us but rather they were calling the AIYEGBENI girls whom they termed as attachés, they'd been calling them consecutively and scaring the life out of those girls since we woke up this morning, we were all catching fun until we heard a slight knock from the door.

"Who could that be?" Kikiope asked no one in particular as she stood up and inched her way towards the door.

"Hey, Tunde, how are you?" Kikiope shouted in excitement as she paved way for the guy to come in. Why did he come gan? We all transferred our attention to him as he walked into the house.

"Hi, Kiki and I'm good," he replied with a soft smile before turning to us.

"Hi guys," he waved at each one of us with a smile and others waved in return awkwardly.

"So, when did you get back?" Kikiope asked as they both sat on the two-seater she'd been sitting on with Bimpe, instantly, Bimpe stood up and joined us on the dark tiles, a colour contradicting the colour of their living room that was painted in green.

Tunde turned to her, "Just this morning."

"Why is he here?" Bimpe whispered to me.

"I don't know," I whispered back, and we all turned to them forgetting about the Ludo.

"So, how was it? What of your brother?" Kikiope asked still with a warm smile on her face.

"Have they gotten close to that extent?" Doyin whispered to us.

"Like she even knows his brother?" Kunmi added.

"What's going on?" Abee asked.

"He's fine, Moye told me to greet you, she even said you and your friends should call her, so far you weren't able to come for the midterm break, video call ooo."

"You know Moye?!" We all shouted in surprise and Kikiope turned to us with a smile along with Tunde who wore a questioning look.

"Of course, she's Kiki's elder sis na," Tunde replied.

What? Like, they've gotten so close to that extent. What's going on?

"But, how did you know her?" Bimpe and Doyin asked in unison.

Kikiope readjusted her sitting position before turning to us.

"Okay, guys, Tunde is Tunji's younger bro, you sha know Moye's boyfriend Tunji, Tunde is his brother, that explains him knowing her," she explained.

I scrunched my brows while digesting the words, as my mouth opened to talk, Bimpe did, "So, you guys have known each other before Tunde came to our school?"

Kikiope nodded, "Yeah, why did you think I warmed up to him so quickly, you know I don't clinch to people, it's because I've known him before and Moye wants me to be his friend," she paused as if she was thinking before continuing, "Wait, what were you guys thinking?"

"Maybe you like him,"I responded.

Kikiope bursted into laughter, "Me, like Tunde? Trust me guys, just like Doyin would term it, I'm stone hearted, you know I don't give a damn about boys except you guys of course."