Melissa - Chapter Eleven

"Awe, they really do like each other." I watched as Cecil was running around with Snow. "Thank you for being so nice. That's kinda new to me."

"New to you? What do you mean?" She looked at me with a confused expression.

"It's just a problem with my parents. Nothing new." I shook it off as nothing. "Well I have to get going, but I hope to see you tomorrow."

"I hope so as well." She sounded very formal.

"Hey, you don't have to be so formal. It's just school, I just want to be friends." I smile warmly as I open the door. "Cecil," I call as she says goodbye to Snow. She comes as call and I close the door. "Feel better?" I said as I walked back to our dorm. "As I have said before, I sometimes dislike you with a strong passion. But I also love you. Come on, I'll get you a treat." I walk in and go straight to the dresser. I grab a bone and hand it to her. Then I went back to my paper to work on my lyrics. After a while someone speaks.

"If we're are all going to be sharing this room together for the year, I would like us to at least talk. I think we should be get to know each other, so when we enter the dorm it won't be all awkward and quiet." Angel says. I shrug and agree.

"Who wants to go first?" When no one volunteers I do.

"Ok, me I guess." I said as I got up. "Well I'm Melissa and this is Cecil." I said as I motioned to her. "I came from Thelonais, which is a small island kingdom. I am the oldest of 4 brothers and have an older sister. I love wolves and have been alone a lot of my life. But I am hoping this is a new start. I also write songs all the time. But they aren't very good." I smile gently as Cecil continues to chew on her bone. "Anyone else?"