FREE HUGS

Trigger Warning:

The first part of this chapter contains explicit words (more on statements considered for sexual harrassment/rape). If you feel like it will trigger something bad in you, it is advisable not to read. Thank you

______

"HELP!—"  A woman screamed at the top of her lungs.

It would be a miracle if someone will come and free her from a perverted man who followed her here in her secret short cut path towards home.
Why are short cut paths always like secluded area, if not abandoned?.
Sana knew that the place is very dark but she chose to trail the path just this time due to her eagerness of coming home and occupy her single bed. She never went in this place, it's her first time here but was it a very bad time today?, definitely...yes, and it's a very bad time 'cause she's in a very bad situation.

The unknown man covered her mouth so harshly that her jaw may seem to dislocate, he's suppressing and restraining her cry of help to be heard by anyone. Her hands were both held straight above her head with the same harshness, Sana's pretty sure it would leave bruises.

"(*incoherent words*)"

She kept on mumbling words and squirming out of his grasps.

"Come on beautiful lady, I know I'm a stranger but once I've touch you in those special places, I know you'll love it" the man said as he run his sweaty slender finger along Sana's cheek towards her jaw line.

"I wonder if this is your first time? You look so fine—perfect, rather. You got the face and these curves. I'd like to trace it. Seems like you have big mountains up served right in front of me, fair enough for my big balls down here" the man smirked, poking his tongue out like the delusional he is, feeling like he looked so sexy while doing that when in fact, he looked like a psychopath, a dog salivating as if he's a rabid dog.

Sana stopped squirming and gave a seductive stare at the man.

"Oh really? You got big balls?"

"Of course I have, and I'd like you to see it with your own eyes and do things to stimulate it. Do you want it?" he answered

"I'd gladly accept, the pleasure's mine" she replied.

The man hesitantly freed Sana and unbuckled his belt rapidly.

'seems like he's sexually frustrated' Sana thought

"ahh!! What the hell?!" The perverted man yelled in pain as Sana gave all her strength to kick the man right after he took off his pants. She did not just kick him anywhere, she kicked him right in his balls.

"I think it's big enough, I hope it shrinks! and don't worry, the pleasure is surely mine!"  Sana uttered and began to run from where she entered.

"You think I'll let you go so easily? Let me have a taste first!"
Sana looked back and saw her captor running after her.

'How did he dressed up so easily?, And why the hell he could run like I did not just hatched his eggs?'

On the other hand, there were six beautiful ladies occupying a two-person table inside a certain cafe for their lunch break.

"Do we really need to sit this close? There are few other tables there that we could comfortably occupy, you know?" Tzuyu said as a matter of fact. They were obviously shoulder to shoulder with two people per side of the square-shaped two-person table. It's like the conversation they are having is exceptionally confidential that they needed to literally "keep-close".