WEDDING DAY

Mina and Jeongyeon were planning for their wedding, they were engaged for about a year now and decided to finally have the wedding ceremony to become officially married. They were looking for a wedding dress for Mina and a woman's suit for Jeongyeon. Coming from one place to another, they were busy.

Done with the clothing, they then visited their closest friends and relatives to send the wedding invitation.

Everything's prepared but the wedding is still a month away so they went back to their usual daily routines, working.

Mina was a secretary of Jihyo, a CEO. While Jeongyeon was a strategic manager. Both work for the same company.

CEO Jihyo calling...

Accept          Decline

Hello Ms. Park?

Mina, we have an
appointment overseas.

When do we need
to leave Ms?

Tomorrow morning,
and we need to be
there for about a month

...

I'm sorry about
that, I know your wedding
is near but I'll let
you come back before that day

Okay Ms.Park

Thank you Mina

*phone call ended*

After the phone call with her boss, Mina looked for her lover.

"Oh, Jeongyeon I'm sorry but Ms.Park needs me for the whole month but she promised to come back before the wedding. We have overseas appointment"
She said after

"Oh really? It's fine. When will you go?"
Asked Jeongyeon

"Tomorrow morning"

"Aw that's too soon but it's fine. Take care of yourself there okay?"
Jeongyeon then asked for a hug, Mina complied.

The next day, Jeongyeon woke up earlier than usual. She went to cook for her fiancee and checked everything the latter might need.

Mina woke up later on and they had their breakfast.

"You forgot anything?"
Jeongyeon asked for a double check

"If I forgot something, I won't remember what it is you silly. I packed everything I need"
Mina answered

"Okay, we need to go now. Take care of yourself okay?"
Mina reminded

"I'll say the same for you"

Jeongyeon left a peck on Mina's lips and forehead and waved her goodbye.

Later that day, Jeongyeon went to her work, visit some friends and then went home.

Everyday was fine, the both of them always do face time or call each other but if they are really busy, they at least send short messages of good mornings and good nights.

Jeongyeon's POV

"hey Jeong, I heard your girlfriend is out of the country. Must be hard for you to wake up every day when you were used to seeing her face every morning"
My co-worker commented