RUNAWAY WITH ME

"Jeongyeon and Momo, it's your time to shine" Jihyo, the leader of their group announced

"What?! Oh please Jihyo, you can partner me with anyone but Momo. I wonder how she even became part of the group" Jeongyeon exclaimed

"Because she has her ways, and she's very strong physically. You can't do anything to change my mind anyway, so here's the plan"

....

Sana's POV

"You! Stay here okay? You are not part of the family! Guard the house!" My step mom said.

They are currently going out to have a vacation somewhere while I was ordered to be left behind and guard their million dollar house, or mansion should I say. I don't even know why my biological father took effort to find me and then he will just treat me like I am not his daughter, my life was supposed to get better when I met him but it seems like my life became worse.

As they left, I went back to my room and slumped in my bed, contemplating about life.

...

Back to Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Momo...

"You must use the back door for entrance since there's no security guards there, when you finally enter, turn right and look for the head master's office, there you will find what we need. Be careful in entering though, we don't know if they have securities inside" Jihyo explained

" Are my instructions clear?"

" Yes Ma'am!" Both Jeongyeon and Momo saluted playfully

"Okay, Chaeyoung will be waiting for you guys at the next 5 meters after the mission"

After all the briefing, they immediately dressed up in a casual pants and t-shirt to be less suspicious. And then they wore a mask all over their head.

"Momo" Jeongyeon called but the latter did not respond

She turned her head towards the Japanese woman

"Momo! Why are you eating right now? We're near the target place, ah this is why I do not want to be partnered with you"

Fortunately, Momo was able to finish her food before they arrived at the place.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Follow behind me okay?

I asked my partner Momo as we quietly sneak behind the house where our target is. It was very unusual for a place like this to not have complete security, but anyway, I'm not complaining since this will make our job faster than usual.

We saw the back door but it was locked.

"Momo, it's locked" I said

She just looked at me and smiled like this is not a problem.

"Now, you'll never say that you never wish to be partnered with me"
She said as she grabbed something in her hair and picked the lock

And it opened

"Of course, I'm so lucky to be your partner Momo" I said and winked at her, she just rolled her eyes at me.

We entered the back door and was met with two different paths. We looked at the both sides. The left one leads to the kitchen, while the left one was a path towards the living room and some rooms. I remember Jihyo instructing us to turn right so I went to grab Momo's hand and head the right way...but I grabbed nothing but air. I looked at my back where Momo was supposed to be at however she was walking towards the kitchen.