WHAT IF LOVE

A friend is different from a bestfriend. A friend doesn't seem to be a strong bond for me 'cause mostly friendship happens when you've met someone, you talk casually but can't act more than that, you just have to greet them 'hi' when you accidentally see each other at an unexpected moment, that's all.

A friend, that is all I am for her, I won't complain though cause I know we can't be more than that. Nevertheless, I am still hoping for the time to come that we'll become closer at least.

Jeongyen's POV

"Jeongie, come on. The gang's probably waiting for us" my roommate, Momo called.

I knew Momo when I was in third year College, I was a loner and she's just the opposite. She approached me and unbelievably we instantly clicked. We became friends and we were glad to know that we are roomies.

Well Momo is not my love interest if you are curious, it was that bunny looking girl. I knew her because Momo introduced me to her friends, 7 of them and Nayeon was her bestfriend. It just happened that she caught my eyes.

"Whatever you say" I answered and walked out of our room.

She followed after a few minutes and I drove to the place we are supposed to meet.

We arrived at the park and they are already there.

"Guys come here, why are you late again?" Nayeon greeted as she hugged the peach beside me. She waved at me after then dragged Momo to sit beside them.

"What do you expect? This Ostrich is the reason why we are always late" I glared at Momo after hearing her answer.

She just put her tongue out to tease me. I just sigh and sat beside Mina.

"Okay, whatever the reason is please be early next time" Jihyo said

"So what are we doing here?" Chaeng asked.

"Well we are all friends right? And what are the duties of a friend?

To help each other" Jihyo started. I was curious, I mean all of us are.

"Who need our help?" Dahyun asked

"This bunny right here is having a serious problem, and when I say serious problem, it's about her Love life. She's having an interest with this transferee named Jinyoung, and she badly wants to be closer to him and of course date him if possible"

I was eagerly listening but then I lost interest after hearing that she wanted someone else, who am I kidding? I will never be that someone she'll like to date, I'm not even the closest friend of her to have that much of relationship.

Nevertheless, I continue listening

"So the plan is we just have to befriend that guy and slowly introduce Nayeon to her then the rest is for the both of them to work on, I think that's easy"
Jihyo finished her explanation. All were just nodding in agreement but I remained unfazed

"I'm expecting for your help guys, I'll appreciate it" -Nayeon

After that meeting, we just had the usual bond, playing with one another, some sharing how their weekend goes.