BETTER BE DRUNK THAN SOBER (WYWS part 2)

3rd Person's POV

Unknown number calling....
Answer            Decline

Hello?

Meet me at the ***
bar later at 8 Pm.

Why? And who are
you anyway?

I thought you'd know
who I am by voice.
Here's a clue..
Your fist kiss..maybe?

C-Chaeyoung?

So I really am your first
kiss, you sure are lucky.

I never said you
were my first kiss!!

But I was the first person
you think of when you
heard 'first kiss'. Anyway,
be sure to come!

*phone call ended*

After the call, Y/N was in panic. Walking back and forth, sometimes with a worried face, then smiling to him/herself.

Later that day...

7:30 PM

Y/N's POV

' I'm sorry Mina, I love your girlfriend, but I'm not betraying you. I'm only doing this because she told me to. '

I prayed.

It's almost 8 so I went outside immediately and hailed a taxi towards my destination.

"You seem to be in a happy mood"
The taxi driver commented

"Oh isn't it a normal thing?. But I'm glad you noticed, I'm just really happy today"
I replied

"It's very rare for me to have a passenger with a light mood. They all seemed too serious if not lonely. I hope you'll end your day with that same happiness. We've arrived at your destination"
The driver said

I paid and smiled at him as he left the scene.

I took a deep breath for about three times and entered the bar.

'why do we even have to meet at a place like this'
I thought

I roamed my eyes in every corner of the room, I could find her. It was too hard for me to find a specific person in a crowd, and the fact that she's small just made it more difficult.

After about 3 minutes of searching, I finally caught a glimpse of her side profile. It made me smile

'what a nice creation you made right there God, she's perfect in my eyes. She has it all, the looks, charm, talent,...and the love of her life. I wish it was me'

My mood suddenly turned gloomy after the thought of her, having the person she loves, came up in my mind.

I walked towards the counter where she was.

"Hey"
I greeted

"Just the perfect time, here have some"
She offered a glass of an alcohol beverage but I declined