TALLER THAN YOU

A/N: This ONESHOT is for all of you because you're a shortie 😂😂✌️

...

"When you became a professional artist, make sure to paint me okay?"
Her friend retorted

"You don't need to remind me, you'll definitely be my masterpiece"
The other replied as they both ended up cringing at their exchange of flatteries.

"Lastly, don't forget to grow up. See you when I see you"

...

7 Years Later...

Light flickers at the Incheon airport as reporters, fans, and strangers who doesn't even know what was happening has their eyes on a certain woman walking through the exit.

"Make way!! Please!. Move to the side!"
The bodyguards ordered as they had their arms extended out as the boundary to protect the woman in the middle.

She was wearing a black v-neck shirt with a monogram leather jacket as a cover, she has a black knee-length skirt and they all scream literal Louis Vuitton.
Her footware was a janet boots which added an inch to her tall figure. For the final accessory, she had a sling bag that probably costs more than a rental house.

She's truly a head turner. She smiles at every camera she sees and wave to everyone.

As she scans everyone who's dying to see and take a photo of her, she saw a woman, (probably a teenager based on her height) who's merely trying her best to move away from the crowd, heading towards the exit as well. She was squeezed.

The 'celebrity' found an opportunity to move past her bodyguards and head in on the crowd, people at that area immediately stepped out a bit to give her space. Finally, the teenager was able to move.

She dragged her to her side, put her hand above the latter's shoulder and walked towards the exit like nothing happened. As the crowd of people have finally ran out of sight, the teenager harshly removed the taller one's hand above her shoulder and shoot her a glare.

"You didn't need to drag me out like that!"
She shouted

"Well I saw you were squeezed between giant people, I couldn't stand the thought of my fans accidentally killing a teenager"
The woman retorted

"Excuse me Ms, its your fault anyway. And people like you should really keep your popularity down, you're disturbing so many people. And for your information, I'M NOT A TEENAGER!, I'M AN ADULT!"
The shorter one bursts in ager but the taller one seems to not have a little bit of care.

"Well it can't be help, you look like one. Should I say you're cute so your anger might ease a bit?"
The celebrity asked

"As if that would make me less angry, bye!"
The other replied and started to walk away

"Wait! What's your name?!"
The taller asked

"We'll definitely never meet again, but it's Chaeyoung!"

Tzuyu smiled to herself after hearing the latter answer and get inside her car. She smiled throughout her journey back home when she suddenly remembered a person with the same name, Chaeyoung.

"Wait, did she just said her name was Chaeyoung?!" She asked out of nowhere.

"Yes ma'am, she did" Her driver answered hesitantly

"Go back to the airport as fast as you can" Tzuyu commanded.

The driver complied and accelerated, fast enough to arrive back where they came from for about five minutes.

Tzuyu immediately went out of her car and searched for Chaeyoung. Fortunately, Chaeyong's had short legs, she haven't walked far from the airport yet.

Tzuyu get off the car and place her arm above the smaler's shoulder.

"Hey little one" she called and the latter just glared at her before continuing her walk.

"Do you remember your promise?"

"Ms. Celebrity, I'm not your fan, okay? I didn't made any promises with you"

"Wah, you're so harsh that you forgot about it." Tzuyu acted as if she was wiping invisible tears from her face.

"Though I can clearly see you haven't fulfill the other one. You're still small" she continued

Chaeyoung stopped on her track

"Are you mocking my height because you're tall?"

"Calm down, I'm not mocking you, thought it's true that I'm taller than you, I'm just saying that you did not fulfill your wish" The taller raised both of her hands up as if surrendering.

"Who even are you?"

"I'm your masterpiece" Chaeyoung showed confusion in her face

"Yah! You're offending me. I'm Tzuyu, how dare you forget me!" Tzuyu sulked

"Are you serious? The Tzuyu I know since High School?" She asked as if this is surreal

"Yes, and the Tzuyu whom you made a promise onto to paint as a masterpiece before I became a celebrity" Tzuyu added

Chaeyoung tiptoes and hug her through her neck suddenly

"Kyahh I'm sorry for not recognizing you, Tzuyu. You just look so beautiful, before you looked like a—"

"Don't finish your sentence of it's not good shorties" The taller replied as she lean down a little so that the smaller one won't tiptoe, then she pats her back gently.

"Alright, Yoda. Come on, I'll paint my masterpiece today"

"Salute!"

_______________________

This is quite short cause I think romance is not necessary for ChaeTzu hehe. Anyway, I hope you guys are still enjoying reading even if it takes me millions of years to update. Thank you!!