CUDDLE ME!!

SANA'S POV

I have a friend, we're totally the opposite. She's weird but I love her still. Why weird? She doesn't like to do skinship, hold hands, or even clinging in her arms. She doesn't want to have physical contact with anyone except her dog Gucci, sometimes I tried wishing on a falling star to be dog 🐕 but it doesn't work. Sometimes I think she's a clean freak, maybe she's afraid of germs, but I'm perfectly clean, I'm a hygienic person.

I just kept on irritating her asking if I can cling on her but still, I failed.

But I do not give up so easily

"I'm the cutie sexy Sana, and no one can resist me even Tzuyu, she'll let me cuddle her eventually, it's just not yet the time"

"Stop stating the impossible Sana unnie, I'm her bestfriend, I know her too well"

I just pout at Chaeyoung after she said that.

Suddenly, Tzuyu walked out from her room.

"Tzuyu-ah!!" I greeted and run towards her while my arms are spread wide for a hug

"Yah!!" She screamed back at me and immediately went back inside her room and closes the door.

I pouted and just went back to my seat,dejected.

" I told you unnie, you're so stubborn."

" Yeah, I get it now. Stop slapping it on my face even more Chaeng or else I'm gonna smash you so you won't grow anymore" I showed her an annoying face.

" Yah unnie!!! ~neomuhae~ "

I immediately stand on my feet and run around being chased by a small cub.

I came to a halt when my phone rang causing the younger latter to crushed at my back.

Chaeyoung groaned in pain.

"Omo, mianhae Chaeyoungie, are you okay?"

"I'm fine unnie, you should take the call"

"Okay, I'll check on you later after this call"

Okaasan

Calling....

Answer                          Decline

I went outside as I answer the call

"Mom!! I missed you, why didn't you call me the past few weeks?" I greeted my mom with a pout as if she'd see my expression through the phone

"Sorry Sattang, your father and I we're just talking about something serious that we needed to think of it for at least one week" she replied, her tone changing a bit from apologetic to nervous?
I pushed away the thought of my mom being nervous because why would she?

"Oh really? What is it all about mom?"

"Umm..."

"Why are you nervous mom? Did something happened there?"

"Actually Sattang, your dad and I decided that you should come back here, you know, to manage our business and also, y-your baa-baa is sick, she wanted to see you, she wants you to take care of her and stay here for Good"

I couldn't reply immediately, feeling heartbroken. My grandmother who guided me as I grew old is sick.

I wiped the tears I didn't realize I shed.