WHY'D YOU HAVE TO BE SO CUTE

A/N: KURA KURA MV IS OUT!!

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chaeng Chaeng!"
A loud and cheerful voice called for me.

*sigh*

"Hello Sana unnie, what are you doing here?"
I asked. I actually have a blind date right now and apparently, she knows about it.

"I'm just gonna watch a movie"
She answered, all smiley

"With who??" I interrogated

"I'll watch alone"

*1 text message*

Hello Chaeyoung,
I'm at the snack shop
beside the ticket booth,
where are you?

I'll go there right now

"Unnie, I'll be going now. I hope you'll enjoy yourself" I bid my goodbye to her and went to search for my blind date

Sana's POV

"Unnie, I'll be going now. Enjoy yourself" she said and left

"Yeah" I mumbled

If you're thinking that I came here to stalk Chaeyoung, you guessed it right. My baby Chaeng is going on a blind date for the first time, I can't miss it.

I want her to find the best woman who's ready to love her.

That's what I'll probably say if I'm a hypocrite, but I'm not so...

I bought some popcorn and cola just so I could do something else inside the cinema because my purpose there is not to be carried away and be consumed by the movie but to spy on Chaeyoung-ssi and the woman she's meeting.

"Where could they be?" I uttered while looking for a place to sit. When I couldn't find them, I just took a seat at the far left side of the big cinema room, there's a lot of vacant seat here. It must be because the movie that we are watching is not that popular, it's called 'Moonlit Winter' , I don't know the story though. I tried to find where Chaeyoung was but the movie already started and the story caught my attention. Unconsciously, I was focused on what's projected on the big screen.

"They did not end up with each other? What? I'm confused" I said as the ending credits flashed through the screen. People around me stood up as they chatter with their companion about the movie, the lights went back as well and that's when I woke up from my trance. I need to find Chaeyoung.

MISSION: FINDING CHAENG CHAENG

I squeezed into the crowd towards the exit. I want to stand by the exit path so that I will have a higher chance examining the people coming out of the cinema. But it's a fail

These men and women are so competent that they would squeezed back towards me so that they can have their turn. I end up being literally squeezed in the crowd as I cover my front assets since we don't know if there are perverts in here and if someone accidentally slaps my chest, that's a no-no.

"Please don't squeeze me" I plead to no one

"Ouch! Hey, please watch your step"