BUNNY IN A PENGUIN'S TERRITORY

requested by: YesNoYes1

----

'Okay, now do the 'beyblade turn''

     The intimidating ballet club president instructed the applicant. The latter did what she was asked to do without any mistake, it looks effortless but full of confidence.

On the farthest corner inside the club room stood a nervous student, her eyes watched carefully how the current student performs. It was the time for students to choose what club they wanted to join, Nayeon thinks she doesn't fit on any of the clubs, even this ballet club she is in but something just eased her mind a little bit. She does not have any knowledge about ballet, all she knows is that ballerinas dance on their tippy toes, jump elegantly, and they are flexible. The saddest thing for Nayeon is that she isn't flexible, she might brake a bone or two, but there's no turning back.

'Im Nayeon?'

The president (Myoui Mina) called. It was finally her turn

She hesitantly raised her trembling hands for them to acknowledge her presence. Mina looked around and noticed the hand from the back of the not-so-crowded room.

'please come forward'

The woman stepped out of the crowd and faced Mina

'please show what you've got' -Mina

She looked down on her feet and stood firm on her place

Mina waited patiently thinking that the latter was just calming herself down before performing

A few moments later....

'Ms. Im, aren't you ready yet?, Because there's still a bunch of students waiting for their turn,time is ticking'
Mina stated looking so serious like she's already losing her patience. This added to Nayeon's nervousness, she's choking from the silence that is emitted by everyone and she could feel their stares, she's anxious.

With all the courage she have gathered, she raised her head for the first time to look at Mina while still trembling.

'I-I'm s-sorry for w-wasting your time, I-I won't proceed for the qualification t-test anymore, I-I'm sorry again'

She dashed out of the room immediately after that.

'w-wai-'

'Ms. Myoui please don't mind her, there's still a lot of students here waiting'
The vice president suggested

Mina agreed but asked herself
Did I scared her?

The qualification test on the ballet club went on and finished late at 4 pm, some students couldn't perform today so they will come back tommorow because of the lack of time. A lot of students have already went home but there were still a few of them who's staying late for some projects, some were just staying to pass time, and some where just about to leave to go home. Myoui Mina was for the latter one, she's exhausted of all the interviews and sitting for almost 4 hours.

Mina's POV

'Finally!' I stretched my body as I stood up from my chair, I'm glad my chair doesn't have a hole ㅋㅋㅋ, I was sitting for too long

'Sana, I'm gonna head out first I really need the comfort of bed' I

'okay then, take care Mitang, don't forget to eat dinner okay?'

'ne!, You too bye bye!'

I walked outside and enjoyed the fresh air in our field. I started walking and there's still some students here, I think they are bullying someone?, Ah I don't care, I should be thankful I'm not a nerd...

I suddenly remembered the student earlier who didn't perform but run outside, is she a nerd trying to sociali-

'hey! Where are you going? You coward! Why did you even went at ballet club if you'll just stand there? You wasted our time. You're the reason why I needed to go back tomorrow for the qualification test, I hate you!!'

After hearing that, I walked to where they are and saw Im Nayeon. She was sitting on the ground with her head looking down. Her uniform also got some dirt...wait, it's blood.

I suddenly felt anger towards these people crowding her.

'yah!! What do you think you are doing?' I shouted at them

'M-mina-ssi w-we're just helping her'

'don't lie to me, I heard everything!. Leave her alone'
I walked towards Nayeon and helped her stand up. The students started walking away

'oh, I forgot something'
The students stopped and waited for what I am about to say

'tomorrow, you don't need to come back at the ballet club. You're not qualified at all'

Nayeon and I left the scene after  and walked her to my apartment.

'M-mina-ssi, thank you for saving me. I'm fine now, you can leave me here's

'No, I'm gonna treat you something unnie'
I myself was shocked of how I acted, I just felt comfortable just now with her and I always wanted to have an older sister cause I'm an only child.

'You don't have t-'

'Nope, you can't turn down my offer unnie'

I cling on her arms and started walking again but not towards my apartment but towards the ice cream parlor

'Can I ask why you wanted to treat me?'
Nayeon suddenly asked

I put down my spoon and looked at her seriously

'I wanted to have an older sister'

'a-aren't you close to Sana-ssi? I heard she's older than you'

'oh that, yup she's older but she acts like five years old ㅋㅋㅋ'

'from now on, you'll be my unnie okay? You can't decline. And about the ballet club, you can come back tommorow and take the test, I know you'll be qualified'
I smiled at her and ate my ice cream.

After that day, Nayeon unnie did took the test for the ballet club and I wasn't wrong that she'll be qualified. We also became closer day by day, she's socializing a lot too, not like before, she's like a nerd. She's a dependable unnie and I love her

'Minari!! Aish, Mitang!!'
I didn't realized that I was list in my own thoughts not after I heard Sana shouting at me

'what is it?' I asked her. We are currently inside the ballet club room practicing for a special stage for the upcoming annual festival of talents.

'Nayeon told me she might not be able to join us for the performance'

'why though?, Then I'm not gonna participate too' I told her

'what?! Why?'

'I just don't feel like it'

'no no no, Minari don't be like that, Sana was just kidding. Of course I'll join you no matter what'
Someone suddenly put an arm on my shoulder and messed up my hair. It was Nayeon unnie

'yah unnie, don't you dare or else I'm gonna kill you'

'wah Mina-ya, neomuhae~ neomuhae~'

I was fluttered by her aegyo so I looked away and tried my best not to smile

'ㅋㅋㅋ saranghae~'

'ye, just practice now' I acted to be unaffected and started practicing

'~tell me the magic word first~'

'stop doing that, I'm gonna cringe' I told her but inside I wanted to tell her to stop doing aegyo because she's too cute I'm gonna die~

'~aniya Minari, that's not the magic word~'

'aish, ne saranghae Nayeon unnie~, now get your add up here and start practicing'

'ne!'