UNNIE

"Wahh!! Jinyoung is staring at Nayeon, he's in love!!"

A random student shouted making the whole class cheer in agreement

They were having a free time so the class was totally a mess, all of the chairs were wiped out towards the four corners of the room making a big space in the middle and Nayeon just happened to be standing in there watching something at the TV which is in the center top of the blackboard.

"No, please don't pull me!" Jinyoung shouted desperately doing his best to go against the people dragging him towards Nayeon. The whole class teased him in chorus,except a certain blonde woman who's observing the whole scene. She was irritated by the noise but tried her best not to burst out.

Nayeon wasn't oblivious of what is happening but pretended to be one. As some of her classmates brought Jinyoung in front of her asking her to give him a hug, she moved away and find another place inside the room so that her classmates will get the clue that she isn't liking their so called friendly-joke.

Unfortunately, her classmates got no brain (just kidding) so they didn't get what she was trying to imply so she kept on moving away from them while the others just keep on cheering for them and shouting

"JiNayeon"

which is their ship name.

"Please let me go, I can do it myself" Jinyoung said and his classmates gladly let him go and they loudly gave him thumbs up and yhiee's

He walked towards Nayeon who's back-facing him. He's so near but then a woman blocked his way, no scratch that. A woman back-hugged Nayeon,the loud noise of the class was turned into silence,
he was hurt so he run away.

Nayeon's POV

I'm really not happy about what is happening right now inside the class so I just continue watching in the TV, I am not minding the noise but I heard them encouraging Jinyeong so I went back focusing on the TV. Suddenly, I felt hands circling on my waist from the back, it's so warm,that person's body is warm.The room was also filled with deafening silence. I suddenly felt anxious because it might be Jinyoung so I held the wrist in my waist trying to break free but to no avail, the person just tightened the hug but still enough for me to breath.

"Don't move,I've had enough of the loudness that Jinyoung is causing, and I know you're not liking any of it so let me hug you instead, I know he'll stop bothering you after this."

That voice...

"T-tzuyu, I'm g-getting unc-comfor-"

Before I could even finish what I was going to say, I was spun around so I am now facing her, I look up at her but she guided my head to nuzzle into her neck.

"Don't be"

I didn't protest and just let her be, I'm enjoying her warmth as I smile sheepishly.

"You can let go now"

A stern voice knocked me out of my trance,I didn't even realized that I spaced out.

She held me by my shoulders and moved me away from her,when I looked at her she had that stoic face again, I felt hurt.

What do I expect, she just did what she did for herself, to let the noise die down.

"Stop spacing out, you look like a lost puppy"

She said then start walking away from me

"Does that mean I'm cute?, Puppies are cute right?" I asked smiling like a lunatic. I'm not expecting any answer from her 'cause I know how she is, she's my classmate and my crush for four years, how can you not expect me to know what kind of person she is.