STAY WITH ME

Sana and Tzuyu were bestfriends since diaper,  some can't imagine how they still are sticking to one another despite having opposite personalities. It's been 23 years and you're not wrong if you think one of them catched feelings for the other, or maybe both of them have feelings for each other, who knows?

"Chewy-ah let's hang out"

"Sorry unnie, I'm doing a project"

...

"Chewy-ah let's go shopping"

"Sorry unnie,  I'm busy. I'll accompany you  some other time"

"Please Chewy,  I'll treat you"

...

Sana's POV

Okay, I'm getting impatient, Tzuyu's literally ignoring me. I want some attention

"Chewy-"

"Unnie,  I said I'm busy! Just go with your other friends! "

Oh, that hurts.  I looked down and left  her room. This is literally how I live for the past 23 years,  she didn't like me since birth. Heck she didn't even wanna stay on the same apartment with me, I just begged her mother. Some thought we were best friends,  I thought so too but we aren't. I should get an award for being the most patient  living human in the world.

I grabbed my wallet and sweater,  I'm  gonna go outside and walk or buy random things, I do this almost everyday whenever I'm sad. It's  snowing outside I'm glad I brought  my sweater or else I'm going to freeze. I walked and walked till it was already late,there's so many things going on inside my mind as I walked down the road that I didn't realize I was already on a dark alley.  When silence filled my surroundings, that's  when I get back on my senses. I immediately turn around to go back on a crowded  place,  at least that's a safe place than an empty dark road. I was about to step on the main road when someone grabbed my arm and covered my mouth. A tear dropped from my eye as I thought that I might not be able to live the next day.

The person made me face him,  yes it's a him. He got a smirk on his lips and his eyes were checking me up and down. I shivered on my place and plead

"P-please let me go.  I need to go back"

But he wasn't  listening. His grip on my hands were strong,  I couldn't do anything but cry

"I don't mind getting caught by the police as long as I can have a taste of you" he said as his eyes turned darker

"No!,  please don't!,  I'll give you my wallet,  just please don't  do this! "

"I don't need your money young lady,  it's you that I want"

And after he said that he harassed my lips with his. He was not on his right mind. He trailed some kisses down my neck and leave a mark. Before he can even do something more,  I kicked his balls with all my might as I run away from him. I stopped when I saw a bench and cried there for a while, I cannot go home like this. Tzuyu won't even care if I go home late.

I wiped my tears and fixed my hair.

"It's time to go home"

..

I turned the door knob quietly to avoid disturbing Tzuyu's sleep.
I walked directly at the stairs but then a voice stopped me.

"So you always come home at this hour, I can also see your swollen lips and a hickey at your neck- ow you got some business at night?"