IT'S A PRANK

Here's a 2Yeon crumbs as a compensation, 'cause I'm not yet finish with any of the requests 😁✌

______________________________________

Summer season is coming, 2Yeon and friends were dying to go to the beach but could not come up to plan when and where as long as it is a beach and they could go as soon as possible.

They are the typical group of friends consisting a train, a midget, gay couple, dumb but great dancer, clingy snake, savage yoda, dispatch-eyed tofu, and a shy penguin. They're bad at planning because they do not follow what was supposed to do.

"Guys, I badly want to swim ughh"
One of the gay couple announced.

"You can always go to the bathroom and drown in the bathtub, you know"

"I hate you Tzu"
Nayeon, one of the gay couple, rolled her eyes at the savage maknae

"If you badly want to swim, suggest some good beach resorts"
Jihyo commented

"I heard there was this popular beach at Jeju-do, and it was extremely cheap"
Jeongyeon suggested

"It may be cheap but what about the quality?, maybe it was popular just because it's in a low cost"

"No, I checked it on the net and even asked some of my friends and they all said it was a go-to place"

"Okay then, Jeju-do it is!.... But when do you all want to go?"

"Next Friday, you free?"

"Yes!!"

"Okay kids, we've planned out the major things. Make sure you have enough money for the outing, right now we should sleep"

....
....
....
....

Friday

"Did we forget to bring something?, are your things complete?"
Jihyo asked

"Jihyo-ssi, let me tell you this..."

(credits to the real owner of the pic)

Everyone looked at Momo after saying that. They got this poker face and glanced at one another.

"Okay, time to go"
Sana uttered as to break the silence, she got in the van first followed by the rest.

.....

"Wah!! It's so windy here"
Dahyun shouted as they arrived at the beach.

They headed at their room and change. Yep, they just arrived but I guess you can't also resist the temptation of the sea.